Isaiah Montgomery PWO more than meets the eye?

You're one of 3 people Isaiah himself (which my advice to you would be to stop trying to hype yourself and go make something of yourself), Isaiah's parent (I get that your proud of your son but this is a bit much) or Isaiah's high school coach or teammate (Just stop).
Bro wtf are YOU talking about??? Lol how da **** I make a comment about the kid and now I’m him or the parent? Lol man stfu and take the comment for it’s worth! I was responding to “how many offers he received “ *******! Now stfu and just read the comment or don’t comment and keep it moving!

It’s looks like this guys has had a few decent offers most notably UGA! And he’s a PWO? Must have some studness in him!!!! welcome to welcome to ROCKY TOP!!!!!! Hudl looks good great size great hands 4.5 speed played basketball as well as ran track. His high school QB wasn’t that good however I still seen flashes of something good with this kid! Best of luck Isaiah Montgomery GBO 🍑View attachment 204721View attachment 204722View attachment 204723View attachment 204724View attachment 204725View attachment 204726View attachment 204727
Can you show me where he has a UGA offer? Thanks

Bro wtf are YOU talking about??? Lol how da **** I make a comment about the kid and now I’m him or the parent? Lol man stfu and take the comment for it’s worth! I was responding to “how many offers he received “ *******! Now stfu and just read the comment or don’t comment and keep it moving!

Why are you mad? If you don't want people to comment on something you said on a message board then I would strongly suggest keeping it to yourself. I would also recommend learning how to speak in a complete sentence without insulting someone or cursing before you enter the professional world. Even McDonald's likes their employees to be kind and professional.

Last edited:
I know I'm slow, but we have a lot of useless banter about the pics but no info on the kid. Where is he from, what position does he play and why did he turn down scholly offers to walk on at Downtrodden U?

No one knows if he had other offers, he doesn't have a 247 or a rivals page. His mom post in his recruiting page in the RF to say he ran a 4.5 40 and played for a bad high school team with a terrible QB. Now it appears he has someone close to him starting more threads on him and then getting upset when people comment. He may end up doing great things here but no one knows much about where he came from. I don't believe he turned down a scholarship offer to UGA for a walk on spot at UT.

Why are you mad? If you don't want people to comment on something you said on a message board then I would strongly suggest keeping it to yourself. I would also recommend learning how to speak in a complete sentence without insulting someone or cursing before you enter the professional world. Even McDonald's likes their employees to be kind and professional.
Lol that’s not anger that’s facts! At this point ANYBODY can help y’all team! I welcome comments I don’t welcome “keep board coaching “ I said seen flashes of something good in the kid and I do and y’all sucked for soooo long you should welcome anybody on that team! Lol tee Martin nor Peyton is walking through that door. So once again bro say something positive about “YOUR TEAM”!! And don’t get sensitive when the persons response is harsher than yours! And the kid can’t be worst than what y’all working with now. 5-7 ???? I wonder do they give scholarships for keyboard coaches???? Hmmmmmm is that professional enough for you buddy!

Reactions: Takegame33
Lol that’s not anger that’s facts! At this point ANYBODY can help y’all team! I welcome comments I don’t welcome “keep board coaching “ I said seen flashes of something good in the kid and I do and y’all sucked for soooo long you should welcome anybody on that team! Lol tee Martin nor Peyton is walking through that door. So once again bro say something positive about “YOUR TEAM” assholes!! Or just stfu. And don’t get sensitive when the persons response is harsher than yours! And the kid can’t be worst than what y’all working with now. 5-7 ???? I wonder do they give scholarships for keyboard coaches???? Hmmmmmm is that professional enough for you buddy!
Please point to an example of something I said that was negative toward UT or Isaiah Montgomery?

A response that's harsher than mine? Is this some kind of weird contest?

Keyboard Coach? Where did I offer football advice?

So again, why are so mad? And, if UT is such a terrible place why are you excited that Isaiah decided to play here?

Reactions: Jnunn and MoodyVol
Lol that’s not anger that’s facts! At this point ANYBODY can help y’all team! I welcome comments I don’t welcome “keep board coaching “ I said seen flashes of something good in the kid and I do and y’all sucked for soooo long you should welcome anybody on that team! Lol tee Martin nor Peyton is walking through that door. So once again bro say something positive about “YOUR TEAM” assholes!! Or just stfu. And don’t get sensitive when the persons response is harsher than yours! And the kid can’t be worst than what y’all working with now. 5-7 ???? I wonder do they give scholarships for keyboard coaches???? Hmmmmmm is that professional enough for you buddy!
Y'all sucked? Your team?

So you're not really a volornothing? Maybe you're nothing....hmmm

No one knows if he had other offers, he doesn't have a 247 or a rivals page. His mom post in his recruiting page in the RF to say he ran a 4.5 40 and played for a bad high school team with a terrible QB. Now it appears he has someone close to him starting more threads on him and then getting upset when people comment. He may end up doing great things here but no one knows much about where he came from. I don't believe he turned down a scholarship offer to UGA for a walk on spot at UT.

If so, he's too stupid to learn the playbook.

It’s looks like this guys has had a few decent offers most notably UGA! And he’s a PWO? Must have some studness in him!!!! welcome to welcome to ROCKY TOP!!!!!! Hudl looks good great size great hands 4.5 speed played basketball as well as ran track. His high school QB wasn’t that good however I still seen flashes of something good with this kid! Best of luck Isaiah Montgomery GBO 🍑View attachment 204721View attachment 204722View attachment 204723View attachment 204724View attachment 204725View attachment 204726View attachment 204727

At least use the dang orange emoji and not a peach, smh rookie post gets rookie results.

1557349386089.gif

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL
You must be be new here...

Getting that mad at a response? Definitely the kid or a relative

Reactions: supersmo18
Is English your second language, or did you drop out of school at some point?

Reactions: Big Al Orange
While I suspect OP is a family member trying to promote this kid, it is interesting to consider that WR is the position most susceptible to misevaluation at the HS level, since it's highly dependent upon the QB and every other offensive position. Here's his MaxPreps page and a VolsWire note on him; literally the only things I can find on him:

Isaiah Montgomery - Max Preps

Isaiah Montgomery Commits to Tennessee

Tough to know what to make of him from that. Seems like maybe he's a very athletic type that's very raw.

You cant even put a coherent sentence together

Attachments

• 15622611_10208688330307112_3890606605463060373_n.jpg
    15622611_10208688330307112_3890606605463060373_n.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Type Orange+

Thanks for clarifying. I don't keep up closely with these things and get on here to glean a little info once in a while. Thought I missed something but I should have known when no one was discussing the kids abilities that something was up. I'm old and getting slower every day, lol. Thanks again.

VN Store

Back