Is UTK possible recruiting a dual threat QB?

Rivals Profile

Scout Profile

501254m.jpg

Athlete
Atco (NJ) Winslow Township

Ht: 6-foot-2
Wt: 217 lbs
Forty: 4.6 secs

Quote:
As a junior, Glaud threw for 1675 yards and 20 touchdowns. He also had 400 rushing yards and scored eight times.
Cincinnati, Maryland, Ohio State, Penn State, Rutgers, Syracuse, Tennessee and East Carolina show early interest.

Glaud names a top five of Rutgers, Penn State, Tennessee, Maryland, and Ohio State.

"I like West Virginia a lot," Ka'Lial Glaud said. "They said they'll be coming to one of my practices soon. I haven't really talked to coaches a lot so I want to get to know them better...Now I play linebacker and I want to see what their defense is gonna be like. They are a top team and even with the new coaches I think they'll stay that way." The Mountaineers lead slightly for Glaud's signature.

Hearing the most from Maryland and WVU. Favors West Virginia, Maryland, Boston College, North Carolina, Tennessee, Rutgers and Iowa.

I would rather want Jordan Reed from New London, CT. He's 6'3 235 and runs a 4.5 He completed 60% of his passes with a 28-2 td/into ration. Threw over 1700 yards and ran for 570 yards and 8 td's. He has good mechanics from what i've seen in vidoes; slow release though. Connecticut isn't a football state, but 4 star prospect and #11 dual-threat qb. I say we go after him and work on his mechanics. If it doesn't work at qb, we can put at lb (if he doesn't transfer)

VN Store

Back