Is this the worst Lady Vol loss ever?

Maybe playing in the NIT is just the kick in the butt this team needs, who knows, we could win it. That would be a positive heading into next season.

Win it??? Are you serious Clark? I'd say if they accept an invitation to play in the WNIT they'll go out in the first round.

Reactions: feathersax
The most sad part of the entire situation is that we have excellent players.....................you decide the remainder of my point.

Keep Holly, she's a VFL and was Pat's side for 3 decades. We might get somebody worse and besides that, nobody any good would want to coach the Lady Vols with a tradition of being the best women's college basketball school in all the nation. Come on all you Holly lovers! Let's hear it for our Tennessee through and through coach we want to die leading our Lady Vols down the road to great historic loses!!!!!!!

He packed up his ball and left midway through the SEC season after throwing a temper tantrum. I may be able to claim some of the credit for that...
Good for you. It’s people like him that allow a coach like Warlick to stay in town long enough to completely burn down our once proud program.

Did anybody notice the lineup Vandy played?? Not exactly winning material..They are the WORST team in the SEC and CHW gets outcoached by "Shoeless" Steph White?? Absolutely disgusting!!

Reactions: feathersax and T.J.
Keep Holly, she's a VFL and was Pat's side for 3 decades. We might get somebody worse and besides that, nobody any good would want to coach the Lady Vols with a tradition of being the best women's college basketball school in all the nation. Come on all you Holly lovers! Let's hear it for our Tennessee through and through coach we want to die leading our Lady Vols down the road to great historic loses!!!!!!!

I know right? Holly is a LVFL. The Holly haters need to leave her alone. She's not the one not rebounding, not defending nor turning the bball over. Time after Time Holly has literally begged the players to play harder. When they don't. What else do can she do?

Just let Holly stay until her contract expires. We have a solid recruitment for next season. Let's wait it out until then. Geez people give her a chance!

😜

Good for you. It’s people like him that allow a coach like Warlick to stay in town long enough to completely burn down our once proud program.

He was the worst. But I don't think he was all there, in a literal sense. Lights were on, but nobody was home.

It would not surprise me if 1. They accept an nit bid and 2. She is still coach next year.
All because Phil can’t put work and friendships on two different levels. If they don’t get into the Dance he HAS to do the right thing and get a new coach in next year!!! The LV’s program right now is circling the drain in a sense....Fulmer please don’t let this proud program sink to the lows of the once mighty football team...GET HER OUT!!!!!!!

All because Phil can’t put work and friendships on two different levels. If they don’t get into the Dance he HAS to do the right thing and get a new coach in next year!!! The LV’s program right now is circling the drain in a sense....Fulmer please don’t let this proud program sink to the lows of the once mighty football team...GET HER OUT!!!!!!!
100% correct

I just wonder how she explained this loss during press conference. "Uh team played like crap again, I have no explanation for it". -Holly
Pat ,who Holly likes to use in her excuses for losing, would have been upfront and said "The team played like crap and it's the fault of the head coach and coaching staff who have to get the team ready"

Reactions: 1reVOLver
Recruiting won't even take a hit. UT recruits itself for the most part. How's that "marching toward the postseason" going Phil?

Reactions: orangealways

VN Store

Back