Is This The Secret To Josh Heupel’s Hurry-Up Offense?

GAVol

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh geez, we took our kids to see these guys in Atlanta when they were 5 and 3. They couldn’t get enough of them. You had to trigger my ptsd, didn’t you?
I was probably at the same show you were. Took my oldest son went to see them in ATL and he acted like he was seeing Led Zeppelin.

BigDave

Ain't Winning Fun!
I was probably at the same show you were. Took my oldest son went to see them in ATL and he acted like he was seeing Led Zeppelin.
Dear God, you didn't let your little delve into what made Zepplin . . . thick smoke and a bad case of the munchies??

Just kidding!!!

GBO

volsfan125

VOL to the core
Oh geez, we took our kids to see these guys in Atlanta when they were 5 and 3. They couldn’t get enough of them. You had to trigger my ptsd, didn’t you?
Any parent that has children in their late teens, early 20's probably suffers from the same form of PTSD.

Fruit Salad Yummy, Yummy still rings in my head.

stevenrich2003

It seems to me that if we were about to play a Tom Brady team, he would hire a team of code readers to break that code and call the play into the defense when it was signaled out. Of course, it would not be considered cheating it would only be called a competitive advantage or something.

buckfama

Volnation's official hillbilly
Any parent that has children in their late teens, early 20's probably suffers from the same form of PTSD.

My daughters didn't care for them, but my oldest was a Taylor Swift fan. I had to sit through one of her concerts, so I don't want to hear any whining!!!

It seems to me that if we were about to play a Tom Brady team, he would hire a team of code readers to break that code and call the play into the defense when it was signaled out. Of course, it would not be considered cheating it would only be called a competitive advantage or something.
Add a little more air to the 🏈 too..

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
I'll give all sorts of accolades and hosannahs to Heupel's offense when he at least covers the spread against UGA, UF, and Bama. He's beaten people we should have always beaten. He's lost by blowouts to the people who have been blowing us out. Arkansas and Pittman got within 7 of Bama in year two of his tenure there. I'd like to think perhaps Heupel can make that kind of move. Time will tell.

Kinglberry

Every picture of my oldest when she was little, the smile was in response to me saying Fruit Salad behind the camera. To this day, I say it, she'll grin, followed by daddy stop it. Lol.

VN Store