Is this a 1 win season?

Pruitt needs to be gone yesterday.

Right. So just continue the hire/fire circus thats been going on for a decade? Here at TN we have been so successful that any HC will be fired after 14 games regardless of the circumstances. Yes I am sure that message will cause coaches to flock to TN.

VN has gone full retard.

I know this is an express your opinion forum, but some of you need just to observe and keep your opinion silent. I know, just my opinion.

Looking at the schedule, I see only 1 win this year- a home game against UAB.
It's quite possibly a 1 or 2 win season, but I contend the future is bright. UT has the best coaching staff in the country; but these boys can recruit and coach.

1-11 with the only win being this Saturday, after that the SEC gauntlet will demoralize this team even more and by the time we get to UAB they will just want the season to be done and not care. Sure a few will still play tough, those that think they have a shot at making the NFL. But the rest will either just be going through the motions til they can graduate or will be in prevent mode avoiding serious injury making sure they are good to go next year.

Now if they somehow can get up for the UAB game then they would do the same just to shut up Vandy for the year and at best we go 3-9, but I doubt it. Too much cancer to cut out throughout the season for us to be a healthy team this year.

Our only win, if we play well all season, will be UTC. If UAB improves at a decent pace and doesn't have any injuries, I think we lose to them. Outside chance that someone overlooks us later in the season and we sucker punch them, but I don't know if we could really stand up to a team that really got hacked off. They'll eat JG up, I mean, the thing that is/was absolutely unbelievable about Dobbs was the toughness. JG ain't got 10% of Dobbs toughness.

Reactions: LargeOrange1

VN Store

Back