Is the world better off with the nation of Israel?

Now part of the Arms Export Control Act, the Symington and Glenn amendments demand special protocols for any US aid delivery to non-NPT signatory countries that traffic in nuclear weapons making technologies like Israel is known to do. Recently released CIA files from another lawsuit reveal Senator John Glenn’s intense concern that the Israeli diversion of US nuclear weapons-grade uranium from Apollo, Pennsylvania was not handled with due diligence. Yet, under pressure from the Israel lobby’s campaign finance network, no administration has ever enforced Symington or Glenn’s required protocols toward Israel in publicly known or black-budget aid disbursements. Congress, subject to the same Israel lobby pressures, has similarly ignored its own law when passing massive annual aid giveaways to Israel, even though it has not amended the law to exempt (or retroactively exempt) Israel. One key backer of US aid to Israel, Senator Chuck Schumer, admitted to a reporter on camera that Israel has nuclear weapons.

It is interesting how we seem to have a double standard with regards to who is patriotic and who is not. Don't stand for the flag?... Not a patriot. Dual citizen and a high ranking member of the senate? Patriot.

Members in US politics who hold dual US/Israeli citizenship: – Investment Watch Blog

June 2013
Past and Present:
1.Attorney General – Michael Mukasey
2. Head of Homeland Security – Michael Chertoff
3. Chairman Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Richard Perle
4. Deputy Defense Secretary (Former) – Paul Wolfowitz
5. Under Secretary of Defense – Douglas Feith
6. National Security Council Advisor – Elliott Abrams
7. Vice President Dick Cheney’s Chief of Staff (Former) – “Scooter” Libby
8. White House Deputy Chief of Staff – Joshua Bolten
9. Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs – Marc Grossman
10. Director of Policy Planning at the State Department – Richard Haass
11. U.S. Trade Representative (Cabinet-level Position) – Robert Zoellick
12. Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – James Schlesinger
13. UN Representative (Former) – John Bolton
14. Under Secretary for Arms Control – David Wurmser
15. Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Eliot Cohen
16. Senior Advisor to the President – Steve Goldsmith
17. Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary – Christopher Gersten
18. Assistant Secretary of State – Lincoln Bloomfield
19. Deputy Assistant to the President – Jay Lefkowitz
20. White House Political Director – Ken Melman
21. National Security Study Group – Edward Luttwak
22. Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Kenneth Adelman
23. Defense Intelligence Agency Analyst (Former) – Lawrence (Larry) Franklin
24. National Security Council Advisor – Robert Satloff
25. President Export-Import Bank U.S. – Mel Sembler
26. Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families – Christopher Gersten
27. Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs – Mark Weinberger
28. White House Speechwriter – David Frum
29. White House Spokesman (Former) – Ari Fleischer
30. Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Henry Kissinger
31. Deputy Secretary of Commerce – Samuel Bodman
32. Under Secretary of State for Management – Bonnie Cohen
33. Director of Foreign Service Institute – Ruth Davis
Current members as best I could find:
Senate:
•Senator Barbara Boxer (California)
•Senator Benjamin Cardin (Maryland)
•Senator Russ Feingold (Wisconsin)
•Senator Al Franken (Minnesota)
•Senator Dianne Feinstein (California)
•Senator Herb Kohl (Wisconsin)
•Senator Frank Lautenberg (New Jersey)
•Senator Joe Lieberman (Connecticut) (Independent)
•Senator Carl Levin (Michigan)
•Senator Bernard Sanders (Vermont) (Independent)
•Senator Charles Schumer (New York)
•Senator Ron Wyden (Oregon)
House of Representatives:
•Representative Gary Ackerman (New York)
•Representative John H. Adler (New Jersey)
•Representative Shelley Berkley (Nevada)
•Representative Howard Berman (California)
•Representative Steve Cohen (Tennessee)
•Representative Susan Davis (California)
•Representative Eliot Engel (New York)
•Representative Bob Filner (California)
•Representative Barney Frank (Massachusetts)
•Representative Gabrielle Giffords (Arizona)
•Representative Alan Grayson (Florida)
•Representative Jane Harman (California)
•Representative Paul Hodes (New Hampshire)
•Representative Steve Israel (New York)
•Representative Steve Kagen (Wisconsin)
•Representative Ronald Klein (Florida)
•Representative Sander Levin (Michigan)
•Representative Nita Lowey (New York)
•Representative Jerry Nadler (New York)
•Representative Jared Polis (Colorado)
•Representative Steve Rothman (New Jersey)
•Representative Jan Schakowsky (Illinois)
•Representative Adam Schiff (California)
•Representative Allyson Schwartz (Pennsylvania)
•Representative Brad Sherman (California)
•Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Florida)
•Representative Henry Waxman (California)
•Representative Anthony Weiner (New York)
•Representative John Yarmuth (Kentucky)

Reactions: Pacer92
It is interesting how we seem to have a double standard with regards to who is patriotic and who is not. Don't stand for the flag?... Not a patriot. Dual citizen and a high ranking member of the senate? Patriot.

Members in US politics who hold dual US/Israeli citizenship: – Investment Watch Blog

And we stay blindfolded to who meddles in our politics...controls actually...

If these were only dual citizenship’s to Russia then things would make sense in this country...

98166572-2C82-4BD4-87FE-D8776E8C6A38.jpeg

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
When **** hits the fan with Iran ( mark my words it will eventually) Israel will be our only one hundred percent trust worthy ally

This whole thread is a farce, if the title were named any other group...libs on this board would fall apart.

Is the world... russia?

Is the world... white folks? Black, green,purple...

Is the world... lawyers? Drug dealers? Politicians?

Is the world... women, men, hetero/homo, ?

It would be the end of the world for lefties, and the thread immediately taken down. There are countries NEWER than Israels present country. There arent many OLDER though. Read a Bible, preferably one with maps.

Israel ismt going anywhere...and I and millions of people like me support our country standing by them, forever. Research why the star of David is on so many American bills. Good reason. God said that Jerusalem will not fall again until Christ returns. See "6 day war." Which was the humblest name that could have been chosen for the epic butt whipping that the arabs took in that one.

This whole thread is a farce, if the title were named any other group...libs on this board would fall apart.

Is the world... russia?

Is the world... white folks? Black, green,purple...

Is the world... lawyers? Drug dealers? Politicians?

Is the world... women, men, hetero/homo, ?

It would be the end of the world for lefties, and the thread immediately taken down. There are countries NEWER than Israels present country. There arent many OLDER though. Read a Bible, preferably one with maps.

Israel ismt going anywhere...and I and millions of people like me support our country standing by them, forever. Research why the star of David is on so many American bills. Good reason. God said that Jerusalem will not fall again until Christ returns. See "6 day war." Which was the humblest name that could have been chosen for the epic butt whipping that the arabs took in that one.
You just had a man fired by CNN last week for having a pro-Palestinian stance.

You just had a man fired by CNN last week for having a pro-Palestinian stance.
I'd say he got fired for the specific piece of rhetoric he used rather than having a pro-Palestinian stance.

I would agree though that in the mainstream media, you can only criticize Israel within a small, well-defined area. It doesn't take much to get labeled an anti-Semite.

I'd say he got fired for the specific piece of rhetoric he used rather than having a pro-Palestinian stance.

I would agree though that in the mainstream media, you can only criticize Israel within a small, well-defined area. It doesn't take much to get labeled an anti-Semite.

Have yet to see where any is allowed...

Have yet to see where any is allowed...
You can critique their settlements in the West Bank and say that they go too far sometimes in actions of self-defense. That's about it though.

If you even indirectly indicate that the foreign policy interests of Israel and the United States don't perfectly overlap, and Israel sometimes wants the United States to do things that aren't exactly in its best interest, you are instantly labeled as being an anti-Semitic advocate of the "Jews control the world" conspiracy theory.

Nice fake quote lol

Sharon to Peres: We Control America - Media Monitors Network (MMN)

On October 3, 2001, I.A.P. News reported that according to Israel Radio (in Hebrew) Kol Yisrael an acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and “turn the US against us. “Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying “don’t worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America.”

“The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate.”
— Senator Fullbright, Chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee: 10/07/1973 on CBS’ “Face the Nation”.

“I am aware how almost impossible it is in this country to carry out a foreign policy [in the Middle East] not approved by the Jews….. terrific control the Jews have over the news media and the barrage the Jews have built up on congressmen… I am very much concerned over the fact that the Jewish influence here is completely dominating the scene and making it almost impossible to Congress to do anything they don’t approve of. The Israeli embassy is practically dictating to the congress through influential Jewish people in the country”

Omg someone wrote on article it must be true!!! If you’re going to post a conspiracy theory, post quotes that haven’t been disproven over and over again.

Who woulda thought the same people 10/20 years ago that said don’t believe everything you read on the internet, now spread around every single fake quote and fake article just because it fits what they believe🤦‍♂️ Fact checking things is your friend

Omg someone wrote on article it must be true!!! If you’re going to post a conspiracy theory, post quotes that haven’t been disproven over and over again.

Who woulda thought the same people 10/20 years ago that said don’t believe everything you read on the internet, now spread around every single fake quote and fake article just because it fits what they believe🤦‍♂️ Fact checking things is your friend

This is exactly what I expected....the conspiracy theory post! What an imagination you have!

I have fact checked it and it seems the only thing proven is that it’s been censored almost completely off the internet....like most everything else revealing Israel...

The same ole....conspiracy theory, debunked, fake news emotional parroting...

VN Store

Back