Is the world better off with the nation of Israel?

Saw this a couple of days ago and meant to post it.

I want the Israeli-Saudi defenders to come in here and answer for this.

It’s reactionary.
And a bad idea.
I could go into this at length and talk about the logic behind it......bottom line it will cause 10times the problems that it would “allegedly” solve.

There will never be 2 states.
As Palestinians continue to sell out to Jews their “lands” will continue to go back to Israel’s control. The next area of annexation will be the old city where Jews now own 70% of the property.

Reactions: 1 person
There will never be 2 states.
As Palestinians continue to sell out to Jews their “lands” will continue to go back to Israel’s control. The next area of annexation will be the old city where Jews now own 70% of the property.

Sell out in one sentence...annexation in another?! The Greater Israel?

These are Palestinian lands with Palestinian inhabitants...who have zero say...

Jews own land in all countries of the world...why not make those part of the “greater” Israel?!

Reactions: 6 people
Sell out in one sentence...annexation in another?! The Greater Israel?

These are Palestinian lands with Palestinian inhabitants...who have zero say...

Jews own land in all countries of the world...why not make those part of the “greater” Israel?!

All the lands are within the borders of Israel. There is no Palestine. Never has been.
If Palestinians want to keep their lands within the boarder of Israel they should stop selling it to Jews. When it becomes a predominantly Jewish owned area 85-90% then annexation will happen.

Other countries are not within the boarders of Israel and that’s an irrelevant comparison.

Notice I didn’t say this is what I would do. I didn’t say I approved. I just simply told you what was and is happening.
I did give an opinion that there will never be a Palestinian state. Again didn’t say if I agree or not....just that it will never happen....imo.

All the lands are within the borders of Israel. There is no Palestine. Never has been.
If Palestinians want to keep their lands within the boarder of Israel they should stop selling it to Jews. When it becomes a predominantly Jewish owned area 85-90% then annexation will happen.

Other countries are not within the boarders of Israel and that’s an irrelevant comparison.

Notice I didn’t say this is what I would do. I didn’t say I approved. I just simply told you what was and is happening.
I did give an opinion that there will never be a Palestinian state. Again didn’t say if I agree or not....just that it will never happen....imo.

The Golan Heights are not recognized as Israeli territory...yet Syrian planes are being shot down there ..soldiers dying fighting invaders...in their own sovereign space...by the Israeli military...

The state of Palestine is recognized by 136 nations...

Why is it okay for Israel to have statehood and not Palestine?! Why is it okay for Israel to keep oppressing and occupying land that is not theirs?!

Reactions: 2 people
The Golan Heights are not recognized as Israeli territory...yet Syrian planes are being shot down there ..soldiers dying fighting invaders...in their own sovereign space...by the Israeli military...

The state of Palestine is recognized by 136 nations...

Why is it okay for Israel to have statehood and not Palestine?! Why is it okay for Israel to keep oppressing and occupying land that is not theirs?!

It’s funny
The Jews don’t seem to care what you recognize and what you don’t.
The Palestinians are leftovers from a failed attack on Israel. There are strategic reasons those lands will never be returned and statehood never granted.

You can fake outrage from over here all you like but it ain’t gonna happen. Israel will not give up strategic control over the area.

Just throwing this out there. I think a 2 state solution is possible. I think they would make great trade partners. Palestine would be able to provide cheap labor if they came to an agreement. imo

Reactions: 3 people
It’s funny
The Jews don’t seem to care what you recognize and what you don’t.
The Palestinians are leftovers from a failed attack on Israel. There are strategic reasons those lands will never be returned and statehood never granted.

You can fake outrage from over here all you like but it ain’t gonna happen. Israel will not give up strategic control over the area.

That’s the problem...they don’t care!

In this day of information, it’s not so easy for Israel to hide behind the anti-Semitic, victim playbook anymore...

The world is finally seeing Israel for what it really is....nothing fake about it...nor the outrage!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back