Is the left of today becoming what the religious zealots and Al-Queda mobs are currently?

Bigun

They go around looking for any who would offend a certain group and when they find them they pounce, many times violently.

Just seems amazing how the religious bigots were once that group and many people ran away from that, but now those same people have become the very thing they hate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Franklin Pierce
a certain group and when they find them they pounce, many times violently.

Just seems amazing how the religious bigots were once that group and many people ran away from that, but now those same people have become the very thing they hate.

It just seems to me like some people on the right and some on the left are going to perpetually take turns trying to be the most offended. Each side just gets offended by different things. Most people on the left aren't nearly as radical as the loud minority that grabs headlines, and the same is true of the people on the right. I listen to non-political podcasts (with people usually on the left but also right), whether they're actors, tech insiders, musicians, doctors, lawyers, economists, etc. and if cancel culture ever comes up, there is not a single person I've heard that claims we are in the right spot right now. If they offer an opinion, they all say it's gone too far. This is how most people think and the fervor of intolerance is not going to get to radical Islamic terrorism levels.

I think you need to start over. I have no idea what you're talking about.

It just seems to me like some people on the right and some on the left are going to perpetually take turns trying to be the most offended. Each side just gets offended by different things. Most people on the left aren't nearly as radical as the loud minority that grabs headlines, and the same is true of the people on the right. I listen to non-political podcasts (with people usually on the left but also right), whether they're actors, tech insiders, musicians, doctors, lawyers, economists, etc. and if cancel culture ever comes up, there is not a single person I've heard that claims we are in the right spot right now. If they offer an opinion, they all say it's gone too far. This is how most people think and the fervor of intolerance is not going to get to radical Islamic terrorism levels.
You don't find it interesting that it is the open minded tolerant left that lose their minds when people sit with "conservatives" at football games or have their pictures taken with them or even say something not hateful about them? I've not seen that done on the right, although I'm sure there are exceptions.

Cancelling Chick-Fil-A, protesting any business that doesn't fall in line with the left's way of thinking, telling the gay guy from Saved By The Bell if he didn't retract his statement about 2 year olds not choosing their own gender his show would be cancelled.

Well the Left are the ones that want to hurt people, kill the unborn, promote sodomites and transgenders to kids, spit on Conservatives, defecate on police cars, burn the American Flag, call police pigs in a blanket fry'em like bacon, take a knee for the National Anthem, cry when they don't get their way, need safe spaces, hate free speech for conservatives, hate Christians, have TDS bad, think Global Warming/Climate Change will end all humanity, and on and on and on.

So yes, I think they may be.

PS
And call everyone a racist that does not agree with their crazy unstable unsustainable ideology.

You don't find it interesting that it is the open minded tolerant left that lose their minds when people sit with "conservatives" at football games or have their pictures taken with them or even say something not hateful about them? I've not seen that done on the right, although I'm sure there are exceptions.

Cancelling Chick-Fil-A, protesting any business that doesn't fall in line with the left's way of thinking, telling the gay guy from Saved By The Bell if he didn't retract his statement about 2 year olds not choosing their own gender his show would be cancelled.
Did you watch the video I posted? It isn't commentary, just raw footage from Trump rallies. And it shows some of his supporters saying pretty disgusting things. That doesn't mean all of his supporters are bigots.

Huff is right. Both sides' hands are dirty.

This thread:

yjoebtkfad8ywihg3vvf.png

And after the rally....

Thanks for proving my point. Both sides' hands are dirty, I literally posted that a few minutes ago. This idea that only liberals can be violent or incendiary in their language is blatant partisanship.

The right has all the religious zealots, and Trump just caused a ten thousand strong terrorist mob to be released back into the world... So..

No, you are projecting.

"A disturbing video depicting President Trump shooting, stabbing and setting on fire critics and the media was played at a conference held by a pro-Trump group at his Miami resort."

"The video rampage was shown during a three-day conference held by American Priority at Trump's National Doral Miami, according to the organizers.

In the parody video, Trump's head is superimposed on the body of a man opening fire inside the "Church of Fake News," according to The New York Times, which first reported the playing of the video.

The churchgoers' faces have been edited to include several political critics including the late Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.; Rep. Maxine Walters, D-Calif.;and Hillary Clinton as well as logos of various news organizations, including CNN, The Washington Post, Politico and NPR."

White House Distances Itself From Violent Fake Video Targeting Media And Critics

You are only seeing the first half. She caused a lot of trouble and yes she needed to be forced out of there. She could have left on her own without any need to force her out of the venue. Typical Leftist showing up at a conservative event to start trouble.

VN Store

Back