Is the investigation being dragged out so...

Im gonna throw this out there.... but before i do, I AM NOT SAYING I WANT THIS, its just my prediction....

Good Ole Phil dusts off his HC shoes, hes putting together his staff... double duty as AD and HC.

There, i said it. If someone else has already said this, i missed it.

Annnnnnd, go!
no way that happens. phil is where he belongs.

Im gonna throw this out there.... but before i do, I AM NOT SAYING I WANT THIS, its just my prediction....

Good Ole Phil dusts off his HC shoes, hes putting together his staff... double duty as AD and HC.

Annnnnnd, go!
1610509698434.gif

Reactions: NATHAN05
Hey, I could see those wheels turning in that evil little Fulmer mind: 'I bring back the old crew--Steele, Marrone, Chavis...I tell them I'll interim thru spring practice, then I'll just never leave.' Kind of what he did as AD, right?

Annnnnnd, go!
The game passed Ole Phil by many moons ago....Saban, Spurrier; Meyer, and Richt ate his lunch and kicked his ass for years.

Annnnnnd, go!

I can guarantee this won't happen. There's no guarantee Fulmer will still be AD when this stuff is over. We need to get Fulmer the hell away from any decision making.

VN Store

Back