Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

I wouldn’t say that too many deaths like Vince Foster to be coincidence. Nothing in Washington is coincidence.
Yeah, I agree the Vince Foster death seemingly needed more investigation. If in fact it was a suicide, it could be said Linda Tripp's shenanigans were a stimulus to it.

Name ALL the others right wing radio has claimed the Clintons engineered

How in the hell did you come up with that stupidness projection. I only stated the fact the Clintons testified and Trump won't. I didn't insinuate the detail you're projecting. Easy
You implied they were both low character, but bc they testified under oath, that they weren't as low as trump. That's how I took the post.

Damn! I sort of expected a more clever response. You really are a Trumper
I wouldn’t say that. But had you been a journalist you would have known about the “is” remark and my time as operative that you decided to side bar with.

Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' staffers Lied about having credentials before arrest, US Capitol Police chief says

The ‘Colbert 9’ were arrested in an unauthorized area of a U.S. Capitol building in June

A production crew associated with "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" lied to authorities about being "credentialed staff" before their arrest in a House office building last month.

In a Tuesday letter to Republican Reps. Rodney Davis of Illinois and Jim Jordan of Ohio, U.S. Capitol Police Chief Thomas Manger broke down the arrests, explaining how an aide from Rep. Jamaal Bowman, D-N.Y., called the police after hearing someone shouting at their office and banging on the door of Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo.

Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' staffers lied about having credentials before arrest, US Capitol Police chief says

Is this commission gonna look into the insurrection at SCOTUS today? I mean, 17 members of Congress actively trying to overthrow the SCOTUS. Something must be done...

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Here’s a link about his schedule being leaked and the article even references other leaks because they were quite frequent. I’m not going to go searching to post others. They aren’t hard to find though as it was not a one time thing. You seem to either have selective memory or not think it’s a big deal.

Leak of President Trump's schedules a 'disgraceful breach of trust': White House
jWe have gone from meeting in private leaks in the Oval office to Schedule leaks.
Digging up bones.
The Schedule Leaks are a problem with the Staff and Meadows as Chief of Staff.
I can say with high probably that whoever leaked the President's schedule was fired or moved. This was an internal matter and should never have been made public.

Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' staffers Lied about having credentials before arrest, US Capitol Police chief says

The ‘Colbert 9’ were arrested in an unauthorized area of a U.S. Capitol building in June

A production crew associated with "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" lied to authorities about being "credentialed staff" before their arrest in a House office building last month.

In a Tuesday letter to Republican Reps. Rodney Davis of Illinois and Jim Jordan of Ohio, U.S. Capitol Police Chief Thomas Manger broke down the arrests, explaining how an aide from Rep. Jamaal Bowman, D-N.Y., called the police after hearing someone shouting at their office and banging on the door of Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo.

Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' staffers lied about having credentials before arrest, US Capitol Police chief says
Above the law.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
How in the hell did you come up with that stupidness projection. I only stated the fact the Clintons testified and Trump won't. I didn't insinuate the detail you're projecting. Easy

The Clintons HAD to testify, Trump has yet to be subpoenaed. Only an idiot goes under oath when they don’t have to.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Is this commission gonna look into the insurrection at SCOTUS today? I mean, 17 members of Congress actively trying to overthrow the SCOTUS. Something must be done...
These stupid MFers don’t know how the government works.
Can’t do their job so they want the courts to do it for them. When the courts won’t break the rules then pitch a fit like a damn 5 year old.
It’s sad what’s happened to my party and politics in general

Steve Bannon is entering his criminal-contempt-of-Congress trial on Monday virtually defenseless — and already eyeing an appeal of a guilty verdict

I don’t really care about Bannon one way or the other, but what I’m really curious about is how a judge can basically throw out potential defenses before a trial. Bannon was going to argue that he skipped the congressional hearing based on advice from his lawyer, and the judge won’t allow that argument or many other potential defense arguments. How is this legal or impartial?
Judges have an inherent "gatekeeping" function to make sure a defense has support under law. The bar is low so generally defenses are allowed to be presented. A defense can't be put forward that isn't supported by the law and facts. If he wants to raise a defense that isn't enumerated under law, for instance, the judge's role is to forbid it.

These stupid MFers don’t know how the government works.
Can’t do their job so they want the courts to do it for them. When the courts won’t break the rules then pitch a fit like a damn 5 year old.
It’s sad what’s happened to my party and politics in general
Signed AOC in fake handcuffs.

jWe have gone from meeting in private leaks in the Oval office to Schedule leaks.
Digging up bones.
The Schedule Leaks are a problem with the Staff and Meadows as Chief of Staff.
I can say with high probably that whoever leaked the President's schedule was fired or moved. This was an internal matter and should never have been made public.
It was the first thing I saw and, as I stated, the article references the other leaks. If you want to go look up other ones then have at it, by all means. They happened frequently. I never said anything about the OO though, I just said private meetings. Hell, there was even the one thing that was big news for a whole about something Trump said on a cell phone in a restaurant. The depth and breadth of stupidity Dems constantly display regarding Trump is a sight to behold. It was a constant barrage of mostly lies to try and taint Trump. If evidently worked though.

To all the above responses, Trump is Unfit.

Whatever you want to call him or whatever you want to call our democracy or the structure of it.
Trump is Unfit and I don't need to prove it because he does it himself.

I wish I could prescribe Xanax because some of you need it. Time to take a Chill pill.
This is going to go the way it is going to go. Nothing you can do to stop the process.

It would be easy to take some of the Arguments apart in the above statements, but not worth the time or board space to do so. It is tangent and in some cases spewed rubbish which is totally opinionated and cannot be proven. Speculative at best but will never be validated. I don't chase unsubstantiated opinions.

It is simple to point the finger at one side or the other, but the fact remains the same. The Common Denominator causing all this Chaos and Confusion is Trump.

A lot of Spin in this Room, Way too much and I am not chasing rabbits down a hole. It is what it is.
Unfit. Fail. Not qualified. Mental. Self Centered.
You do realize you claim you don’t chase unsubstantiated opinions and then follow that up with your own, correct?

It was the first thing I saw and, as I stated, the article references the other leaks. If you want to go look up other ones then have at it, by all means. They happened frequently. I never said anything about the OO though, I just said private meetings. Hell, there was even the one thing that was big news for a whole about something Trump said on a cell phone in a restaurant. The depth and breadth of stupidity Dems constantly display regarding Trump is a sight to behold. It was a constant barrage of mostly lies to try and taint Trump. If evidently worked though.
Trump does a good job of Tainting himself...
Still believes the Election was stolen and if it was stolen it not going to change anything.
I guess a leak is a leak is a leak. Those that were on the WH Staff and Chief of Staff should have been able to reduce and control. I think Trump handled most of the leaks very well so I do not see the point. In some cases he got out in front of them so is there really any damage done. The leaks from the 18 December Mtg fall under the Hatch Act I assume and based on the Parties present it looks awfully bad. Most of this is Laughable at best, but the Committee is going to keep pulling at the dangling thread until they if they can unravel it. It is just several examples of how government cannot manage themselves nor can either party hold themselves accountable. More 2nd grade BS. Disgusting.

Reactions: hUTch2002
You do realize you claim you don’t chase unsubstantiated opinions and then follow that up with your own, correct?
Time will tell, I am willing to wait, are you? Who cares what happens if all the facts come out. Glad to see I am on your reading list.. I have also managed to keep my Mid Sentence Caps down just for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: hUTch2002
Maybe the simple answer is you trust this committee way more than you should.

Pelosi got to choose the democrats on the committee. She can't choose the Republicans for them. Plain and simple.

To the argument maybe Jim Jordan was a "witness". That is BS. He is only a "witness" if you already have a perceived outcome. How are there no democrat "witnesses" to cross examine like lying Schiff if that is the BS reason. She wanted a controlled circus that's why. It's also why that fool will be not holding the gavel come January.
😂There wouldn’t be an investigation if there were nobody to investigate. Do you think it’s ok for a criminal to sit on the jury for their own trial? This logic is hilarious.

Reactions: Sudden Impact

VN Store

Back