Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

The Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne gives a deep dive into the meeting with Powell, Flynn, et al...yawn!:
EXCLUSIVE: Patrick Byrne on His December 2020 White House Meeting With Trump which included Pat Cipollone.

Well this is going to be interesting to see how the 6 Jan Committee will work around this. LOL
Expect Pandora's Box to open up of which Pat Cipollone will probably be called back to refute and will step across the line of Executive Privilege. It May not happen but who knows Pigs wrestling with Pigs.

Powell is in Purgatory
The only word Flynn can get out of his mouth is "Fifth"

This just kills me how people don’t get it.
Nothing was going to happen to HRC. Nothing is going to happen to trump. It can’t without both sides being brought down so we’re left with pandering to their respective audiences
Only answer. Believing anything will happen to anybody in the power position is a fantasy.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
This just kills me how people don’t get it.
Nothing was going to happen to HRC. Nothing is going to happen to trump. It can’t without both sides being brought down so we’re left with pandering to their respective audiences
You, of course, are probably right about nothing happening to Trump legally. There's a huge difference though between Trump and Hillary, and even her husband. Trump has always shouted he wanted to testify, but actually won't testify. He gets his idiot based juiced and then, like the coward he is, won't go anywhere near a courtroom. Say what you want about Bill and Hillary, but they both stepped up to the witness box

So....I said he was of low character. So...Trump won't testify under oath, despite his public claims that he would testify. That's a huge difference between the Clintons and Trump

That's a huge distinction
You would prefer a POTUS to testify under oath, and lie, then maintain their legal right to not testify? Disagree strongly.

Reactions: hUTch2002
You, of course, are probably right about nothing happening to Trump legally. There's a huge difference though between Trump and Hillary, and even her husband. Trump has always shouted he wanted to testify, but actually won't testify. He gets his idiot based juiced and then, like the coward he is, won't go anywhere near a courtroom. Say what you want about Bill and Hillary, but they both stepped up to the witness box
Many died for them to do it

There is the problem leaks, What did Trump wanted to be leaked and what leaks that Trump did not want to be leaked? Maybe he should have used the Cone of Silence from the Get Smart TV show.

I am not sure what leaks you are talking about. List them and who leaked them?
Testifying before the committee is not a leak it is a testimony under oath with the authority to use Executive Privilege when warranted. Are they all leaks?

Flynn and Powell needed their Trump mtg leaks to get the QAnon msg out. So how much did Trump leak via twitter? Any Staff standing in the hallways listening to the yelling going on should not be considered a leak.

They supposedly put Giuliani in a Room by himself of which he admitted to being separated from the group for what reason? Bannon was not there either so someone leaked him the information
about 6 Jan?

Again, this is like a 2nd grade class room of rumor mills info good and bad info passed around like hot potatoes. At some point the Cat got out of the bag and everybody in the room that passed information were pointing at each other. Trump = Common Denominator
Here’s a link about his schedule being leaked and the article even references other leaks because they were quite frequent. I’m not going to go searching to post others. They aren’t hard to find though as it was not a one time thing. You seem to either have selective memory or not think it’s a big deal.

Leak of President Trump's schedules a 'disgraceful breach of trust': White House

You would prefer a POTUS to testify under oath, and lie, then maintain their legal right to not testify? Disagree strongly.
How in the hell did you come up with that stupidness projection. I only stated the fact the Clintons testified and Trump won't. I didn't insinuate the detail you're projecting. Easy

VN Store

Back