Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

I heard an insider say he was livid and thought there was fraud. Never seen him so upset. Guess it goes back to ones belief in the integrity of the election.
Frankly Joe hardly campaigned, drew nobody, no enthusiasm, struggled early in the primaries...IDK, but it was a new look for an American election. To think Joe literally garnered more votes than Obama because Trump was so poor..nope.

And you have to think for yourself...what is all this for? You think Trump will be thrown in jail?
I don't think that they will ever throw any previous sitting President in Jail even if found guilty at any level. He would be thrown in jail if he murders someone in cold blood. If they do, it will just make matters worse.
I do believe the Republicans are letting the Democrats do the work of ridding Trump of the Party.

Want to read the last sentence of my post and try that again?

“This committee has been pretty competently run”

I did, line above your last line is my response. You stated the hearings were competently ran. It’s a partisan clown show. Cassidy was done with credibility when Peter Alexander hit tweet.

Last edited:
So the libtards want to tell a tale that Trump can't walk down a ramp but then puts Martin Riggs to shame when he takes over The Beast against three SS agents? That's gold Jerry! Gold!

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
I heard an insider say he was livid and thought there was fraud. Never seen him so upset. Guess it goes back to ones belief in the integrity of the election.
Frankly Joe hardly campaigned, drew nobody, no enthusiasm, struggled early in the primaries...IDK, but it was a new look for an American election. To think Joe literally garnered more votes than Obama because Trump was so poor..nope.

And you have to think for yourself...what is all this for? You think Trump will be thrown in jail?
That reasoning would only be an apples-to-apples contrast if the same number of people had voted in those two elections, but that wasn't the case.. 26 million more people voted in the 2020 Presidential Election than in 2016. It makes perfect sense that the candidates from both major parties would see an increase in their popular vote totals. It doesn't mean that Biden was a more popular candidate than Obama.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandman 423
That reasoning would would only be an apples-to-apples contrast if the same number of people had voted in those two elections, but that wasn't the case.. 36 million more people voted in the 2020 Presidential Election than in 2016. It makes perfect sense that the candidate from parties would see an increase in their popular vote totals. It doesn't mean that Biden was a more popular candidate than Obama.

Lol. I wonder why? 😂

“This committee has been pretty competently run”

I did, line above your last line is my response. You stated the hearings were competently ran. It’s a partisan clown show. Cassidy was done with credibility when Peter Alexander hit tweet.
Has been. Past tense.

This looks like a mistake. Present tense.

This has been fun (past tense), but I’m not sure (present tense) there’s a whole lot to be gained from the opinion somebody who doesn’t understand basic english.

Last edited:
Al Gore and the 2000 election come up a lot whenever people want to play "what-about-ery."

Trump isn't responsible for their criminal actions, but he is responsible for why they were there in the first place. Through outright lies, Trump led that crowd people to believe that he had been cheated. He also led them to believe that they had it within their power to do something about it. You can haggle over his degree of culpability for the riot... but the fact will always be that without his lies, the riot would not have taken place.
Then why the hell are we going through this stupid charade of a hearing?

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
As much as I hate this pathetic political charade...the fact that even just vocal participants that day are having their homes raided by the FBI tells me all I need to know...

After the past 5 years of lies and deceit and even worse for the Reublic all in the name of DC power, I will never ever compromise or respect the Democratic Party...and will dance on their grave

Then why the hell are we going through this stupid charade of a hearing?
Because Politics is a 360 Degree vicious cycle.
The first Amendment allowing you to voice one sides opinion with the other voicing theirs.
Both truly believing that their side is right while the other side feeling the same.
Add to it the thirst for Power and Control of which Side is vying for based on their belief system, culture and status.
Plus Politics is just flat out dirty....

Reactions: hUTch2002
Great plan. Straight from the trump playbook. When presented with damning evidence, do everything you can to tear down the person presenting the evidence.
Know why this strategy works? Because they count on simpletons to believe them…

You consider heresay damning evidence?

Great plan. Straight from the trump playbook. When presented with damning evidence, do everything you can to tear down the person presenting the evidence.
Know why this strategy works? Because they count on simpletons to believe them…
That’s rich. Apparently you’ve been asleep the last 6 years.

Because Politics is a 360 Degree vicious cycle.
The first Amendment allowing you to voice one sides opinion with the other voicing theirs.
Both truly believing that their side is right while the other side feeling the same.
Add to it the thirst for Power and Control of which Side is vying for based on their belief system, culture and status.
Plus Politics is just flat out dirty....
Now on that you and I agree. 2 sides of the same coin.

VN Store

Back