Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

My dad and Alexander Butterfield were both AF pilots based at McGhee-Tyson in the mid '50s. Quite a climb from AF Captain to a role in the WH in that time frame. My dad almost never said anything derogatory about another person, but Alexander Butterfield was definitely an exception. There are a lot of very self-serving, self-promoters in politics and in the fringes.

Did I see something where some note she claimed to have written was actually written by somebody else?

Trump lawyer Eric Herschmann brands 'phony' aide Cassidy Hutchinson's January 6 testimony LIES as he insists HE wrote handwritten note to President NOT her

• Former President Donald Trump's ex-lawyer Eric Herschmann said he penned the note that Cassidy Hutchinson said she wrote on January 6
Former President Donald Trump's ex-lawyer Eric Herschmann said he penned the note that Cassidy Hutchinson said she wrote on January 6, which was shown as evidence during Tuesday's explosive hearing.

'The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021,' a spokesperson for Herschmann told ABC News late Tuesday. 'All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann.'

Herschmann reportedly previously told the House select committee on January 6 committee that he had scrawled the note in question.

'Anyone who entered the Capitol without proper authority should leave immediately,' the message reads.

The word 'illegally' is crossed out.

'That's my handwriting,' Hutchinson told committee members during her Tuesday testimony.

The January 6 committee downplayed that one of its witnesses was misremembering details about the memo.

Hutchinson's lawyers told CNN Wednesday afternoon that she stood by her whole account.

59674905-10965699-During_the_hearing_Cassidy_Hutchinson_claimed_she_had_written_th-a-5_1656525353924.jpg

During the hearing, Cassidy Hutchinson claimed she had written the note, but Eric Herschmann previously told the committee - reiterating it through a spokesperson Tuesday - that he had scrawled the message, which was something Trump could say to call off the Capitol attack

Trump lawyer Eric Herschmann insists Cassidy Hutchinson did NOT write handwritten note | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: StarRaider
Nolte: How Many Strikes Before Fox News Is Out, Y’all…?

GettyImages-1241609004_w7v-640x480.jpg

The serial lying Fox News is not only the number one cable news outlet in America; it is frequently the number one overall cable channel in America.

Why is this allowed to happen?

Why would anyone trust Fox News more than CNNLOL or MSNBC?

If anything, Fox News is worse than CNN and MSNBC.

MSNBC is open about its fascist agenda, and the only lie CNN hides behind is the old trope about being objective.

Fox News has been lying, hoaxing, and hoodwinking millions of good people for more than two decades with its fair and balanced; we’re not like those other guys lie.

And do you want to know what really gets Fox News off? It’s that even after years and years of abusing, trolling, and misleading the suckers and rubes, the suckers and rubes keep tuning in by the millions.

Fox News takes the proven liar Christine Blasey Ford seriously and does so with the Supreme Court on the line, and the suckers and rubes keep right on watching, keep making people who hate and hold only contempt for them, rich and famous.

Fox News rigs the 2020 presidential debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, and the suckers and rubes keep right on watching, keep making people who hate and hold only contempt for them, rich and famous.

Fox News releases one laughable hoax poll after another, one rigged poll after another, and the suckers and rubes keep right on watching, keep making people who hate and hold only contempt for them, rich and famous.

Fox News totally buys into and spreads the on-its-face ludicrous lie that Donald Trump tried to grab the steering wheel of the presidential limo and then attempt to assault a Secret Service agent, and the suckers and rubes are going to keep right on watching, keep making people who hate and hold only contempt for them, rich and famous.

Nolte: How Many Strikes Before Fox News Is Out, Y'all…?

I don’t think the fact that she has a lawyer bolsters her credibility. How is the Lawyer to know what’s true? He wasn’t there. His counsel is only as good as the information he receives from her. Also, he can tell her the same thing I just did: a perjury conviction is pretty difficult to obtain on the known facts.

I don’t find it implausible that a secret service agent had a conversation with a young, pretty woman. If it is implausible, I don’t think that rehabilitates her credibility. If they had other witnesses to bolster her version of this conversation, they should have called them all at once, like they did with the DOJ/WH attorneys.

If the Secret Service contradicts her and there’s no receipts or rebuttal witness then I think people can choose to throw out anything or everything that she said.

This committee has been pretty competently run. Right now, this looks like a mistake, in my opinion.
Having a Lawyer has nothing to do with her creditability but has everything to do with her testimony and self incrimination. Not for one second would I sit in front of that Committee with damning evidence without a lawyer present.

I Agree that the Secret Service could have had a Conversation with her, but in a Side Bar manner and not as the primary point of contract. SS Could have done so as I saved the President from going to the Capitol in a boastful type way of taking credit. She could have interjected herself in a group of people being briefed on the incident and just listened. Who Knows.

Again, this is just another seed planted by testimony and by the committee, it was not necessary but it happen.

If Trump had not been stopped by whomever, his Modus Operandi, was to get to the Capitol and Walk into the Chamber to disrupt the counting of the Electoral College. Once on the adventure he would have met little resistance from the Police or mob. (Parted the Sea like Moses) with a mob at his back.
Another Trump like Event.

IOW he would have walked into the Chamber with others following with little or zero resistance. What a mess this could have been.

Someone stopped him not sure who but someone pulled the plug on this plan.

Kind of reminds me of Jack Nickolson walking down the hallway in the movie "The Shining"

Last edited:
Trump lawyer Eric Herschmann brands 'phony' aide Cassidy Hutchinson's January 6 testimony LIES as he insists HE wrote handwritten note to President NOT her

• Former President Donald Trump's ex-lawyer Eric Herschmann said he penned the note that Cassidy Hutchinson said she wrote on January 6
Former President Donald Trump's ex-lawyer Eric Herschmann said he penned the note that Cassidy Hutchinson said she wrote on January 6, which was shown as evidence during Tuesday's explosive hearing.

'The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021,' a spokesperson for Herschmann told ABC News late Tuesday. 'All sources with direct knowledge and law enforcement have and will confirm that it was written by Mr. Herschmann.'

Herschmann reportedly previously told the House select committee on January 6 committee that he had scrawled the note in question.

'Anyone who entered the Capitol without proper authority should leave immediately,' the message reads.

The word 'illegally' is crossed out.

'That's my handwriting,' Hutchinson told committee members during her Tuesday testimony.

The January 6 committee downplayed that one of its witnesses was misremembering details about the memo.

Hutchinson's lawyers told CNN Wednesday afternoon that she stood by her whole account.

59674905-10965699-During_the_hearing_Cassidy_Hutchinson_claimed_she_had_written_th-a-5_1656525353924.jpg

During the hearing, Cassidy Hutchinson claimed she had written the note, but Eric Herschmann previously told the committee - reiterating it through a spokesperson Tuesday - that he had scrawled the message, which was something Trump could say to call off the Capitol attack

Trump lawyer Eric Herschmann insists Cassidy Hutchinson did NOT write handwritten note | Daily Mail Online

More lies by these bastards..al they do is lie

Reactions: VolStrom
I find it interesting/amusing that the WH Chief of Staff just leaves his Memo Pad out for anybody to scribble on. Maybe covering for Meadows.

Get a handwriting expert to look at it then..of course it doesn't matter..this is all a charade of lies. The steering wheel incident has been repudiated by the SS agent...
Seen enough, but the damage has been done and just reinforces all the closed minds.

Seems for the committee to protect it's credibility they need to have the driver/SS guy(s) into either corroborate or refute her testimony given the news reporting about their account.

I won't hold my breath but if these are honest hearings it's a no-brainer.

Get a handwriting expert to look at it then..of course it doesn't matter..this is all a charade of lies. The steering wheel incident has been repudiated by the SS agent...
Seen enough, but the damage has been done and just reinforces all the closed minds.
Yeppy, if you put a story out enough people will believe it.
Remember that girl in highschool the kids said she slept with everyone? Well she really didn't but the story was out there so it must be true.........

Reactions: whodeycin85
Yeppy, if you put a story out enough people will believe it.
Remember that girl in highschool the kids said she slept with everyone? Well she really didn't but the story was out there so it must be true.........

Just like the pee tape and the real coup d'etat attempt that happened and now been repudiated as false. Too late and they still run with these Putin conspiracies

Reactions: whodeycin85
I don’t think the fact that she has a lawyer bolsters her credibility. How is the Lawyer to know what’s true? He wasn’t there. His counsel is only as good as the information he receives from her. Also, he can tell her the same thing I just did: a perjury conviction is pretty difficult to obtain on the known facts.

I don’t find it implausible that a secret service agent had a conversation with a young, pretty woman. If it is implausible, I don’t think that rehabilitates her credibility. If they had other witnesses to bolster her version of this conversation, they should have called them all at once, like they did with the DOJ/WH attorneys.

If the Secret Service contradicts her and there’s no receipts or rebuttal witness then I think people can choose to throw out anything or everything that she said.

This committee has been pretty competently run. Right now, this looks like a mistake, in my opinion.
Competently run? They ran footage of her deposition throughout yesterday. They knew she would say the stories of the secret service but they failed to follow up on the information before they trotted her out. Now her credibility has been shot with those she spoke about say that didn’t happen.

Last edited:
Not much on Trump here either, but compared to the scumbag imbecile that now occupies the White House, Trump is George F’n Washington.
Agree that Biden isn’t doing a good job.
However, proclaiming that trump is in fact better is laughable.
Historically speaking, Biden’s term currently looks like Carters. Trumps looks like the circus that was Nixons second term on steroids.

That is just Clay being Clay.

How has it "completely fallen apart?" It's basically just one person's word against another person's word, and the lunging at the steering wheel claim is just one troubling allegation here. The most serious claim made by Cassidy Hutchinson, involved Trump wanting the metal detectors removed from outside of the White House rally, because it reduced attendance, while also saying of the rioters,

"They're not here to hurt me."

.... as if that made it okay for some of the rally attendees to be armed.
Who did the rioters shoot? I forget.

Haha.
It’s always telling when a poster can’t come up with something better than making fun of another poster’s username.
Who was making fun of it? It's the most dead-on screen name I've seen on VN. Kudos to you for knowing exactly who you are.

Competently run? They ran footage of her deposition throughout yesterday. They knew she would say the stories of the secret service but they failed to follow up on the information before they trotted her out. Now her credibility has been shot with those she spoke about say that didn’t happen.
Want to read the last sentence of my post and try that again?

I hope you are wise enough to see that both sides are telling lies. Somewhere in the middle is where the truth rests.

I hope you are wise enough to see that both sides are telling lies. Somewhere in the middle is where the truth rests.

I heard an insider say he was livid and thought there was fraud. Never seen him so upset. Guess it goes back to ones belief in the integrity of the election.
Frankly Joe hardly campaigned, drew nobody, no enthusiasm, struggled early in the primaries...IDK, but it was a new look for an American election. To think Joe literally garnered more votes than Obama because Trump was so poor..nope.

And you have to think for yourself...what is all this for? You think Trump will be thrown in jail?

VN Store

Back