Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

How is it that they are just now ready to interview the sergeant at arms, whom you would think would be a critical witness? And magically, he dies JUST before he testifies.

Granted I don’t think anyone actually cares about 1/6 hearings but doesn’t his delay in testimony and death seem a bit odd?

They knew he was terminal and didn't have long to live plus after his Senate testimony last year the House committee wanted nothing to do with him.

Reactions: whodeycin85
The current and future economic outlook doesn't excuse trump trying to overthrow the government.
If you're reading articles and all you're currently seeing is "weak sauce," I'd recommend reading articles from somewhere other than Fox News.
I mean, your screen name really does say it all. You are indeed a sheep, and quite lost.

This involved an attack against the democratic system of elections in the United States by a sitting a President. In the big scheme of things, very few resources concerning time and money are being allocated for this investigation, which is important.

It's unfortunate that these hearings are needed... but that is the case, because Donald Trump refused to accept the outcome of his legitimate defeat, and he went to some extraordinary lengths to overturn those results.

Ask yourself one question :

If Mark Meadows, Rudy Guiliani and John Eastman weren't well aware that they had broken the law, then why were they all requesting pre-emptive pardons for their conduct?

I can't speak to what they believed but from the outside looking in knowing the Democrat party had created a narrative, documented it, then presented it to federal agencies to go after political opponents I don't find it out of the realm of possibility or even reason to request such measures even if they've done nothing wrong or questionable.

I'm not a Trumper, don't know if the election was stolen but I don't trust government, the left or right. I don't think it unreasonable to believe the left used nefarious means to secure the election, or the right for that matter in the election before......

I don't care what is done with Trump. But the left, for some odd reason, believes that holding him accountable will resolve the ills of the Trump era......... When in fact many of them belong at the feet of the left.

If they rule against the EPA, that sets the stage for dialing back the ATF’s powers as well. That would be amazing.
It's really odd that many from the left are all for demilitarizing the police but are oblivious to a militarized federal government.

Reactions: davethevol
It's really odd that many from the left are all for demilitarizing the police but are oblivious to a militarized federal government.
It's control. They don't actually control the police, but they can, and currently do control the federal government. And they've shown time and time again they aren't afraid to weaponize different agencies against Americans who do not share their views.

I can't speak to what they believed but from the outside looking in knowing the Democrat party had created a narrative, documented it, then presented it to federal agencies to go after political opponents I don't find it out of the realm of possibility or even reason to request such measures even if they've done nothing wrong or questionable.

I'm not a Trumper, don't know if the election was stolen but I don't trust government, the left or right. I don't think it unreasonable to believe the left used nefarious means to secure the election, or the right for that matter in the election before......

I don't care what is done with Trump. But the left, for some odd reason, believes that holding him accountable will resolve the ills of the Trump era......... When in fact many of them belong at the feet of the left.
^^^^^^^Good luck with that^^^^^^^BB85"s neck only turns to the right.

Reactions: KB5252
This involved an attack against the democratic system of elections in the United States by a sitting a President. In the big scheme of things, very few resources concerning time and money are being allocated for this investigation, which is important.

It's unfortunate that these hearings are needed... but that is the case, because Donald Trump refused to accept the outcome of his legitimate defeat, and he went to some extraordinary lengths to overturn those results.

Ask yourself one question :

If Mark Meadows, Rudy Guiliani and John Eastman weren't well aware that they had broken the law, then why were they all requesting pre-emptive pardons for their conduct?
You’ll go this route, but stay silent on Hillary Clinton in 2016 endorsing her staff to promote the Trump-Russian information which was proven to be false.

Reactions: theFallGuy
Not much on Trump here either, but compared to the scumbag imbecile that now occupies the White House, Trump is George F’n Washington.
Trump is a gift by the MSM to the left to distract from the current situation. Integrity is lost when Biden and his proven quid pro quo are brushed aside for second hand information.

Reactions: StarRaider

My understanding is that a witness who exercises his Fifth Amendment right in court has to exercise that right with respect to every question he is asked. He may not pick and choose which questions to answer and which questions not to answer. Consequently, the examiner often asks a series of questions which appear absolutely damning to the witness when he exercises his right not to answer the question. If you know, does a witness testifying before Congress, either in deposition or open hearing, have to exercise his Fifth Amendment right in the same fashion?

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
I didn't read the link, but which should be a bigger concern -- a Republican who no longer recognizes his party remaining a Republican, or a Democrat who does recognize his party remaining a Democrat?
The Republican party needs to be completely blown up and reconstructed. This is happening at a snails pace, but it is happening. The Republican party needs to transform into an opposition to the Democratic party. Right now, it's just a wing of it.

Reactions: hog88
The Republican party needs to be completely blown up and reconstructed. This is happening at a snails pace, but it is happening. The Republican party needs to transform into an opposition to the Democratic party. Right now, it's just a wing of it.
Not sure about blown up, but they definitely need to revisit their opportunities to reach into the demographic that is there for the taking. Get away from solely rural/suburbs and start going into inner cities with the "how has your life changed under the the democratic leadership". The with the progressives using the left as a trojan horse the old guard left has transformed drastically.

It’s Fing moronic to say and believe Trump tried to overthrow the government. You have to be an absolute moron to believe that at this point.

The worst you could have him on is inciting a riot.
Even that’s a stretch.

This is all political theater to distract from the absolute cluster **** the Democrats are at running the country.
Thank you for making the dumbest post in VN history. The used car salesman had you from the get go.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
I didn't read the link, but which should be a bigger concern -- a Republican who no longer recognizes his party remaining a Republican, or a Democrat who does recognize his party remaining a Democrat?
equal concern. Both parties have moved away from the center over the past 20 years. Plus, the advent of social media served as a catalyst for divide

equal concern. Both parties have moved away from the center over the past 20 years. Plus, the advent of social media served as a catalyst for divide
I’m a life long just left of center democrat. I have not changed my beliefs at all and the leftist in here regularly try to hang a Maga label on me…..because they actually have no foundation of beliefs to stand on.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back