Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

If your overall point is yer sick of the division, I agree, I am too. However, I was impressed with the young lady’s manner in the hot seat. Some could learn from having the chance to sit there too.
I'm of the opinion if you toss Trump in the clink, you need to go back and throw a few more in. Starting with Hillary. But I'm very much anti political parties because they are both very much about division and the amassing of power. The politicians of today do not actually care for this country and its citizens like the Founding Fathers envisioned. George Washington warned of the dangers of political parties and what he predicted has come to pass.

Reactions: ETV
I've avoided any coverage of this. I don't watch any news networks anymore. I read some articles but it's been some pretty weak sauce thus far. Am I missing something? Why spend so much time, money and resources on this when Americans are stretched to breaking point and we slip toward recession with the capital D a distinct possibility in the coming years?
The current and future economic outlook doesn't excuse trump trying to overthrow the government.
If you're reading articles and all you're currently seeing is "weak sauce," I'd recommend reading articles from somewhere other than Fox News.

It’s Fing moronic to say and believe Trump tried to overthrow the government. You have to be an absolute moron to believe that at this point.

The worst you could have him on is inciting a riot.
Even that’s a stretch.

This is all political theater to distract from the absolute cluster **** the Democrats are at running the country.

Here .... argue with the dictionary.

Definition of INSURRECTION
By the definition the Floyd riot was an insurrection as government building and facilities were attacked, Portland was an insurrection...and the Dems not oy encouraged those but financed the release of rioters from jail.....all this is doing for the Dems I cutting of their nose to spite their face.
TRUMP doesn't have the support that the Drms believe they do...recent polls show he is behind DeSantis..which is a lot worse for the Dems..

By the definition the Floyd riot was an insurrection as government building and facilities were attacked, Portland was an insurrection...and the Dems not oy encouraged those but financed the release of rioters from jail.....all this is doing for the Dems I cutting of their nose to spite their face.
TRUMP doesn't have the support that the Drms believe they do...recent polls show he is behind DeSantis..which is a lot worse for the Dems..
This is all they have.
The **** really hits the fan for the Democrats if SCOTUS rules in favor of WV vs the EPA.

It’s Fing moronic to say and believe Trump tried to overthrow the government. You have to be an absolute moron to believe that at this point.

Even that’s a stretch.

This is all political theater to distract from the absolute cluster **** the Democrats are at running the country.
Just because you don’t believe it doesn’t make it not true.
As I’ve said before, history will prove you wrong.

Just because you don’t believe it doesn’t make it not true.
As I’ve said before, history will prove you wrong.

you have not been studying history.
History will prove this to be absolutely nothing. Just like the Bill Clinton impeachment.

Hey, you do you. Keep wishing on a prayer.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
“Anyone that has ever worked with Eric Herschmann knows that the handwriting on that note is his,” political strategist Arthur Schwartz wrote on Twitter. “Cassidy lied through her teeth and Liz Cheney knew she was lying.”

“Anyone that has ever worked with Eric Herschmann knows that the handwriting on that note is his,” political strategist Arthur Schwartz wrote on Twitter. “Cassidy lied through her teeth and Liz Cheney knew she was lying.”
Great plan. Straight from the trump playbook. When presented with damning evidence, do everything you can to tear down the person presenting the evidence.
Know why this strategy works? Because they count on simpletons to believe them…

you have not been studying history.
History will prove this to be absolutely nothing. Just like the Bill Clinton impeachment.

Hey, you do you. Keep wishing on a prayer.
Probably time to burn you MAGA stuff and start buying up whatever slogan DeSantis is hawking.

Great plan. Straight from the trump playbook. When presented with damning evidence, do everything you can to tear down the person presenting the evidence.
So the person who "told her" Trump grabbed the wheel denies and is willing to give 1st hand testimony to that. The driver she said was assaulted is willing to testify that never happened. The note she claims to have written was written by someone else and collaborated by others to that fact....what more do you need??? If your whole stance is orange man bad no matter what then why even act like truth is what you are searching for....

Reactions: WeeohdeeWood
Probably time to burn you MAGA stuff and start buying up whatever slogan DeSantis is hawking.
^^^^
Lol
Proof that you have nothing
I am willing to buy some of your grandfathers WW2 uniforms. Being Jewish I collect dead Nazi things. I know you still like to wear them but it’s a legitimate offer

The current and future economic outlook doesn't excuse trump trying to overthrow the government.
If you're reading articles and all you're currently seeing is "weak sauce," I'd recommend reading articles from somewhere other than Fox News.
Couldn’t the same be said for someone who has MSNBC on as their news of choice? Their angle isn’t unity of the country or accountability of the current administration but more Trump segments and guest who continue the hate rhetoric.

So the person who "told her" Trump grabbed the wheel denies and is willing to give 1st hand testimony to that. The driver she said was assaulted is willing to testify that never happened. The note she claims to have written was written by someone else and collaborated by others to that fact....what more do you need??? If your whole stance is orange man bad no matter what then why even act like truth is what you are searching for....
What kinda morons call someone to the stand who doesn’t have direct contact when they have already called the people who were involved?

Even that’s a stretch.

Here is the thing. Trump never told any of these people to commit the acts they did. Adults took it upon themselves to act out. That’s it. There was never any chance anything could have been overthrown.

Have you watched any of it? Even Fox News is saying its a bad day for Trump...
Except they started running with Peter Alexander is reporting about the validity of the story because the SS agent said it didn’t happen. So for a few hours it was out there without verifying from the source.

If the left voters can’t hold this commission accountable they need to refrain from talking Supreme Court rulings.

Are you talking about Rudy and the Hunter laptop? Sure sounds like it.

Ignoring all of the over hyped rhetoric , has anyone figured out which office boy , underling or aide is going to be taking the fall , spend 6 months in a clean federal jail and come out a multimillionaire yet ? I’m curious

VN Store

Back