Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

herve-villechaize.gif

So the questions of the Day? What did the President and his Chief of Staff know? When did they Know it? What did they do about it?

Sound Familiar? It Should the Same questions asked 50 years ago during the Watergate hearing by Fred Thompson.

The Nixon Playbook...Total Fail.

Just catching up. So did these morons really bust out a surprise witness to provide an airtight lid on their narrative whose story couldn’t even hold up for the afternoon before the SS shot it down? And she apparently applied for a job working for Trump after Jan 6 at Mar A Lago? So I guess to close this all up we need to know… did she get the job? 😂

Just catching up. So did these morons really bust out a surprise witness to provide an airtight lid on their narrative whose story couldn’t even hold up for the afternoon before the SS shot it down? And she apparently applied for a job working for Trump after Jan 6 at Mar A Lago? So I guess to close this all up we need to know… did she get the job? 😂
It really is amazing.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Damn! Didn’t even make it to sunset before her story was questioned.

Reactions: Zues1
It really is amazing.
If that’s what happened it’s about par for the course with these morons.

Random Staffer: Hey shouldn’t we ask the SS agents to corroborate this before we call a special surprise tribunal session?

Apparently Everyone Else: Shut up and stop slowing us down you random nobody!

Hilarious as hell and right on story if the SS actually denies her version of events. I won’t even add “under oath” because nobody in the tribunal will let them anywhere near a microphone if it’s true 😂

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Seargent at Arms dies yesterday and he was part of the finger pointing in Trump requesting 20K National Guard that involves Pelosi sitting on it.

A Secret Service official familiar with the matter told CNN that Tony Ornato denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail.

Ole girl not going to sleep well tonight watching her Twitter feed go from doing her civic duty, give her a Medal of Honor talk to back to talking about inflation, Roe v Wade and gas.

A Secret Service official familiar with the matter told CNN that Tony Ornato denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail.

Ole girl not going to sleep well tonight watching her Twitter feed go from doing her civic duty, give her a Medal of Honor talk to back to talking about inflation, Roe v Wade and gas.

It will be inflation and gas in less than a week.

VN Store

Back