Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

Believe it when I see it. The SS has been cooperating, why would they put Hutchinson on the stand if the SS wouldn't back up her story?
Because it's theater and they are never held accountable. It's a sad play and whether or not it true the MSM have already run with the narrative and painted the picture...it keep their base riled up

They just said they are willing to testify there was no assault....I'd bet they won't get called to testify
Yes the Secret Service has already said they will cooperate. I'll be disappointed and surprised if we don't hear from the driver. Especially since Trump has refuted the incident. It's probably going to end in a pissing match over what constitutes an assault. My money is on Trump did grab him in some manner. He's a well known grabber you know.

Yes the Secret Service has already said they will cooperate. I'll be disappointed and surprised if we don't hear from the driver. Especially since Trump has refuted the incident. It's probably going to end in a pissing match over what constitutes an assault. My money is on Trump did grab him in some manner. He's a well known grabber you know.
You mean he talked about grabbing...maybe he said I'll take the wheel...

So what is you thinking here....Charges brought... settlement....no open argument. I am thinking Trump maybe Pardon without prosecution, but with provisions...

I’m thinking they will drag out these BS investigations until after the 24 elections and everything goes away.

Reactions: Majors
Because it's theater and they are never held accountable. It's a sad play and whether or not it true the MSM have already run with the narrative and painted the picture...it keep their base riled up

How dare you defame the character of this committee? They are all red blooded, God fearing Americans!

Or, put another way, the worst president this country has ever seen.
fabricated stories don’t equate to worst President. I’ll say Jan 6th wasn’t his finest day. The others were distractions, unfortunately the left used up their trust in the people by rolling out those other attempts.

Reactions: Zues1
I think we are all adults here if you can't post excerpts of what's being discussed then maybe the whole thread should be deleted!

I’m thinking they will drag out these BS investigations until after the 24 elections and everything goes away.
Definitely trying to ride it to November. If they don’t get the answers they want they’ll drag it out as long as they can.

VN Store

Back