Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

For those complaining of 'hearsay,' I imagine the Jan. 6 committee would welcome any of those involved to deny these allegations under oath. I also imagine any one on Trump's team who could refute her testimony would be knocking on the door begging to testify. So bring it on.

Why would anyone refute hearsay testimony? Now if the actual people involved were to testify that would be a different story.

Reactions: whodeycin85
It's your own fault for being such an inaccurate and pixelated image of reality.
BTW, adults play with toys too. Want to challenge that?

Cant argue that...I will remove myself from the debate. You win!

What should I do now with my hands? Or my mind?

Cant argue that...I will remove myself from the debate. You win!
What should I do now with my hands? Or my mind?

You and your hands do what you will. As for adult toys, there are ATVs, Paragliders, paintball games, trap shooting, and more. But when some's mind is on self-pleasuring like you, well, that's their business, just keep your activity out of the public eye, Orangeburst, for the sake of children.

BTW, word is you were part of this Repub resort engaging in the Bambi Hunting pastime. I'm sure you had fun.

Why would anyone refute hearsay testimony? Now if the actual people involved were to testify that would be a different story.
That's who I'm talking about. If they can refute anything she said please do so under oath. I'd start with the Beast driver just for fun.

VN Store

Back