Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

Without sounding like a dbag, but how are you still unemployed...I just moved back to TN and have had 7 job offers paying between 18 and 22 an hour? I've been here a week..
Because during the interviews he starts spouting off about Trump and the Jan 6 tribunal since he can’t help himself.

Without sounding like a dbag, but how are you still unemployed...I just moved back to TN and have had 7 job offers paying between 18 and 22 an hour? I've been here a week..
The job market is not as tight in the adult film industry. LOL

... Can't say I've been looking very hard. I received a pretty decent severance from First Horizon... I'm doing alright for a little while. I have a friend I used to work with who manages the HomeTrust branch in Bearden. I can get on there, but I need to get some licenses first.

... Can't say I've been looking very hard. I received a pretty decent severance from First Horizon... I'm doing alright for a little while. I have a friend I used to work with who manages the HomeTrust branch in Bearden. I can get on there, but I need to get some licenses first.

Damn Joe Biden economy

Reactions: BowlBrother85

Just curious. Wasnt judging..

Just please be careful and don’t make just sitting around the house and perhaps being overtly bitter and then adopting some bad habits that cost you in the long run BB. I don’t know any other way to not sound vague like that in this forum. And it’s honest concern.

I have a really good friend that retired right after his wife died and just held a 24/7 pity party. We went thru multiple interventions. In the end he had to decide for himself. Sadly by that time he had caused some serious organ damage needlessly. But he’s still around today and has a better outlook on life. Grandkids went a huge way with that though not his redneck buddies.

Just please be careful and don’t make just sitting around the house and perhaps being overtly bitter and then adopting some bad habits that cost you in the long run BB. I don’t know any other way to not sound vague like that in this forum. And it’s honest concern.

I have a really good friend that retired right after his wife died and just held a 24/7 pity party. We went thru multiple interventions. In the end he had to decide for himself. Sadly by that time he had caused some serious organ damage needlessly. But he’s still around today and has a better outlook on life. Grandkids went a huge way with that though not his redneck buddies.
Good advice...I retired at an early age. Played Golf and traveled with Sons for 5 years (Played 235 Rds 1 year, 265 Rds 1 year). Got bored Invested in 2 Businesses, worked another job, Started a 3rd business and am ok working.
Don't go stagnant, keep your name in the hat for the jobs you want.
Keep busy watch your Social Media Posts.
Choose your Girlfriends and Wives Wisely. Always do a Pre-Nup. It is not bad but it is a matter of business.

Curious How the Department of Justice and FBI Are Trying to Bolster the Failing January 6 Commission, Isn't It?

When the clownish January 6 Committee kicked off operations, its mission was laughably transparent. The intent was to falsely label a demonstration at the US Capitol as an “insurrection.” With that at the springboard, the committee, in best Stalinist style, would link individual Republican members to the insurrection, and they would be able to keep Donald Trump on the ballot in November 2022 to run against him.

So far, the plan isn’t working out all that well. Two Republican members of Congress who the lunatic left tried to get kicked off the ballot under a bizarre interpretation of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment survived the storm of stupid powering that effort (see Madison Cawthorn and Marjorie Taylor Greene Are Not “Insurrectionists” and Progressive Lunatics Can’t Keep Them off the Ballot). The January 6 goobers then slandered GA Republican Barry Loudermilk, claiming he’d guided an insurrectionist reconnaissance party through the Capitol in advance of the demonstration. That story blew up when the US Capitol Police, no less, laughed at it; see January 6th Committee Has a Laughable New ‘Bombshell,’ Lefties Promptly Run With Disinformation, and J6 Committee Gets Busted Trying to Spread a Whopper.

Curious How the Department of Justice and FBI Are Trying to Bolster the Failing January 6 Commission, Isn't It?

When the clownish January 6 Committee kicked off operations, its mission was laughably transparent. The intent was to falsely label a demonstration at the US Capitol as an “insurrection.” With that at the springboard, the committee, in best Stalinist style, would link individual Republican members to the insurrection, and they would be able to keep Donald Trump on the ballot in November 2022 to run against him.

So far, the plan isn’t working out all that well. Two Republican members of Congress who the lunatic left tried to get kicked off the ballot under a bizarre interpretation of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment survived the storm of stupid powering that effort (see Madison Cawthorn and Marjorie Taylor Greene Are Not “Insurrectionists” and Progressive Lunatics Can’t Keep Them off the Ballot). The January 6 goobers then slandered GA Republican Barry Loudermilk, claiming he’d guided an insurrectionist reconnaissance party through the Capitol in advance of the demonstration. That story blew up when the US Capitol Police, no less, laughed at it; see January 6th Committee Has a Laughable New ‘Bombshell,’ Lefties Promptly Run With Disinformation, and J6 Committee Gets Busted Trying to Spread a Whopper.

I wonder why MTG proactively sought a pardon?

It's really easy these days to find sources that align with predetermined opinions

Exclusive: Former White House Staffer Confirms Jan. 6 Committee Lied About DOJ Attorney

‘This isn’t about truth, but about making it impossible for conservatives to successfully enter and leave government.’

Over the weekend, former Department of Justice lawyer Ken Klukowski called on the Jan. 6 Committee to release the full transcript of his deposition testimony to correct the lies they told about him to the American public. Now The Federalist has exclusively obtained a statement from a former White House staffer confirming Klukowski’s claims.

Last Thursday, the Jan. 6, 2021 show trial continued, with the Democrat-stacked committee presenting testimony concerning a draft letter Jeff Clark, a former assistant attorney general in the Department of Justice, proposed sending to the Georgia legislature.

That draft letter, dated December 28, 2020, stated the Department of Justice was investigating the 2020 election and recommended the Georgia legislature convene a special session to “evaluate the irregularities in the 2020 election including violations of Georgia election law,” and “determine whether those violations show which candidate for President won the most legal votes in the November 3 election.” The draft letter then suggested the General Assembly could appoint an alternative set of electors based on its findings.

Exclusive: WH Staffer Confirms Jan. 6 Committee Lied About DOJ Attorney

VN Store

Back