Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

You do understand that these hearings are not a trial, right? This doesn't involve a "court", or pertain to freedom of speech either. Strange post, to say the least.

This is a show trial, though there are no judges, it's still a show trial. This is spectacle, magician's show all because they don't like Trump.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
It wasn't a show trial by opposing politicians. But it was the drama which stoked the opposition and captivated the minds. DJT used a similar thing with Hillary "Lock her up". So, you're right to question the comparison. It isn't the same in procedure. It is the same in concept.
Nice of you to dumb it down for them

Could be right, but there is nothing comparable to Trump's alternate elector scheme in political history.

There will be testimony later today from Jeffrey Rosen and Richard Donaghue, that will explain how Trump tried to use the Department of Justice to carry out his scheme ... and how he had a willing accomplice in the DOJ, named Jeffrey Clark, who believed they could get away with it.

^ This constitutes an abuse of power ^
Except there is dingus. I’ve literally told you this 4 or 5 times. Dems tried to have electorate votes invalidated after 2016. Biden, who was the same position as Pence, said no.

Yes, I asked what crime. You seem to have avoided the question while speaking in paragraphs. Which makes me assume you are a politician.

You’ve yet to tell me what crime he committed. I don’t think trump cast any illegal votes. So you’re going to have to do better.

As far as the 4d chess defense (the democrats have something, they’re just not going to tell you!) that’s obvious nonsense. If they had something, they would present it. Nothing is stopping them. They can only gain by providing their “evidence”

Again you are looking for a debate and no matter what the answer, you will disparage.
Tomayto vs Tomhto, Sorry. You asked, I answer...

Expect it, the Democrats are not going to lay all the cards on the table. Makes perfectly good sense not to do so.

He has committed several crimes verdicts will depend on venues and judges, if charged. The evidence will be proven in the Court of Law not in the Court of Public Opinion. So what you or I think at this point is "Moot". You asked what Crime where referenced and I gave you one of several in black and white. Now you want to argue with me, Not my problem it goes to the courts and they will decide...Our opinion does not Matter so there is no need to argue about it with you or justify it. You want to debate it, I don't care to debate it because you continue to extend the discussion to explore more.

I hope you learn from this experience. You can't control what you cannot control. You can only see what your mind allows you to see. Like I said, it's going to go on for a while because no one wants to lose or it could end tomorrow.

I did not avoid your questions, I just answered them of which you cannot accept or not of open mind to explore as a possibility. IOW, Close Minded and blind to current facts.

The Democrats have thrown enough crap against the wall at this point some will stick some will not. Why throw more at this point.

Politician I am not, too many skeletons in my closet. I been around a few and have worked on staffs in DC. Mostly Republicans and on an occasion or two had to deal with Democrats. It is a dirty business...Always an Agenda and a preferred End State.

Have fun, You can keep banging your head against a wall, look at the wall and think that the wall is bleeding, in truth it is not the wall bleeding it is your head.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
So I don’t know you on here y out say but you feel qualified to make judgments about me and talk about other posters’ elementary days. ND has you nailed. Clown for sure.
you are running out of ammo aren't you I been called worse than a clown before...does not phase me coming from you...you need to reread...nothing about you in detailed. ND being from Texas doesn't require any response. Nuff said

Except there is dingus. I’ve literally told you this 4 or 5 times. Dems tried to have electorate votes invalidated after 2016. Biden, who was the same position as Pence, said no.
You are drawing an uneven parallel.

There were some House Democrats who objected to the electoral college vote tally and formal certification in 2016, and while I agree that shouldn't have happened, it was not comparable to the "alternate electors" scheme orchestrated by Donald Trump in effort to retain the presidency. Trump went as far as abusing the powers of his office, through the Department of Justice, in effort to overturn his own defeat. His plan was to install Jeffrey Clark as acting Attorney General, and Clark would set the wheels in motion with Republican-controlled state legislatures.

@BowlBrother85 since you deep in this Jan 6th and "alternate electors", IYO what the difference between Trumps "AE" and the 10 ( most ever) faithless electors that went against Trump in 2016?
The difference between what Trump wanted to happen in 2020, and the faithless elector strategy pushed by Democrats in 2016, involves the presence of fraud. There were fake certificates from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin which falsely stated that these were their state's "duly elected and qualified" electors. That was a lie. Those were not the slate of electors that had been chosen during the electoral college meetings in their respective states in December, based on the popular vote in their states.

Again you are looking for a debate and no matter what the answer, you will disparage.

Expect it, the Democrats are not going to lay all the cards on the table. Makes perfectly good sense not to do so.

He has committed several crimes verdicts will depend on venues and judges, if charged. The evidence will be proven in the Court of Law not in the Court of Public Opinion. So what you or I think at this point is "Moot". You asked what Crime where referenced and I gave you one of several in black and white. Now you want to argue with me, Not my problem it goes to the courts and they will decide...Our opinion does not Matter so there is no need to argue about it with you or justify it. You want to debate it, I don't care to debate it because you continue to extend the discussion to explore more.

I hope you learn from this experience. You can't control what you cannot control. You can only see what your mind allows you to see. Like I said, it's going to go on for a while because no one wants to lose or it could end tomorrow.

I did not avoid your questions, I just answered them of which you cannot accept or not of open mind to explore as a possibility. IOW, Close Minded and blind to current facts.

The Democrats have thrown enough crap against the wall at this point some will stick some will not. Why throw more at this point.

Politician I am not, too many skeletons in my closet. I been around a few and have worked on staffs in DC. Mostly Republicans and on an occasion or two had to deal with Democrats. It is a dirty business...Always an Agenda and a preferred End State.

Have fun, You can keep banging your head against a wall, look at the wall and think that the wall is bleeding, in truth it is not the wall bleeding it is your head.

That’s a ton of rambling to say nothing. It won’t be settled by a court as you proclaim because he’s been charged with nothing. You’re claiming I’m looking to debate/argue, but I’d gladly accept that he had committed a crime if you could find one. Honeslty, I’d love for anything to be found so we could get a different nominee

I keep pushing back because you continue to pretend you have something. When in reality you have nothing

Yes, I asked what crime. You seem to have avoided the question while speaking in paragraphs. Which makes me assume you are a politician.

You’ve yet to tell me what crime he committed. I don’t think trump cast any illegal votes. So you’re going to have to do better.

As far as the 4d chess defense (the democrats have something, they’re just not going to tell you!) that’s obvious nonsense. If they had something, they would present it. Nothing is stopping them. They can only gain by providing their “evidence”
But you’re blind and he feels sorry for you. That’s what matters.

Reactions: Vol8188
The difference between what Trump wanted to happen in 2020, and the faithless elector strategy pushed by Democrats in 2016, involves the presence of fraud. There were fake certificates from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin which falsely stated that these were their state's "duly elected and qualified" electors. That was a lie. Those were not the slate of electors that had been chosen during the electoral college meetings in their respective states in December, based on the popular vote in their states.
Fair enough. No matter what people think happened with the the election, without concrete evidence of fraud you simply can’t overturn the will of the people. So that part I definitely don’t agree with Trump, assuming all is as you say. Do I think Trump caused the riot on 1/6, which is what these hearings are supposed to be about? No.

Reactions: whodeycin85
You are drawing an uneven parallel.

There were some House Democrats who objected to the electoral college vote tally and formal certification in 2016, and while I agree that shouldn't have happened, it was not comparable to the "alternate electors" scheme orchestrated by Donald Trump in effort to retain the presidency. Trump went as far as abusing the powers of his office, through the Department of Justice, in effort to overturn his own defeat. His plan was to install Jeffrey Clark as acting Attorney General, and Clark would set the wheels in motion with Republican-controlled state legislatures.
But you’ve been screeching about this scenario before those details ever came out and you didn’t even know about the 2016 Dems.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

You are extremely judgmental, full of yourself and FOS.

Fair enough. No matter what people think happened with the the election, without concrete evidence of fraud you simply can’t overturn the will of the people. So that part I definitely don’t agree with Trump, assuming all is as you say. Do I think Trump caused the riot on 1/6, which is what these hearings are supposed to be about? No.
Each individual is responsible for their actions. Trump didn't make anyone force their way into the Capitol and vandalize property. However, the January 6th rally in front of the White House and the subsequent riot at the Capitol do not take place without Trump's lies concerning the election.

I'm reading that the GOP in those states didn't in fact chose those electors per the guidelines of the states. In case the election was overturned...the issue seems to be the documents submitted and if indeed fraudulent then need prosecutted...are there any copies of these documents online?

You are extremely judgmental, full of yourself and FOS.
There you go again...LOL
and yet you continue to babble.
Learn to Read...and follow the conversation
You are just here to stir crap. (judgmental and factual)
OMG I am being terrorize by a bully. No so much...
Pot calling Kettle Black...
I have been judged worse by better.
Your so FOS the toilet is jealous.
I bet you say the same thing about Trump.

VN Store

Back