Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

Apparently a Yale education is incredibly overrated
12ft |
Rhodes, who wears an eye patch after accidentally shooting himself in the face with his own gun, is one of the most prominent defendants of the roughly 900 charged so far in connection with the attack.

The 1/6 Committee will be ending for good on January 3rd.

It is very important that the truth of Trump's own culpability for 1/6 never see the light of day.

So it will be a shame when the committee is transferred from the House to a select committee in the Senate right before end of the year.

Upcoming. Can't wait !

Meanwhile, how dumb are the Republicans? They are much better off letting 1/6 fade. Instead they are going to investigate the investigation... which keeps it in the news. Brilliant.

Upcoming. Can't wait !

Meanwhile, how dumb are the Republicans? They are much better off letting 1/6 fade. Instead they are going to investigate the investigation... which keeps it in the news. Brilliant.
It’s comical how you still think this a Republic vs Democrat issue. You are stuck in a mindset that is at least a decade old. You show up and call people dumb but don’t realize you might be the most ignorant poster on the board. Take some time away and educate yourself. It would do you and everyone here some good.

Upcoming. Can't wait !

Edit, for those unaware, McCarthy has announced there will be a committee .... to investigate the committee.

It’s comical how you still think this a Republic vs Democrat issue. You are stuck in a mindset that is at least a decade old. You show up and call people dumb but don’t realize you might be the most ignorant poster on the board. Take some time away and educate yourself. It would do you and everyone here some good.

The Republicans investigating the investigation is pure partisan hackery by the GOP, and you know it. But like I say, okay. But be careful what you wish for.

The Republicans investigating the investigation is pure partisan hackery by the GOP, and you know it. But like I say, okay. But be careful what you wish for.
Nancy Pelosi hand picked the Jan 6 investigative committee. She didn't let the Republican leaders choose their members and blocked 2 nominees from the Republicans. And you are claiming "Partisan Hackery" after what Pelosi did when forming the committee?

Reactions: hog88
R versus D is so used up and old. You may realize at some point that they are the same and this is all political theater. Or you may not. Probably not

Nancy Pelosi hand picked the Jan 6 investigative committee. She didn't let the Republican leaders choose their members and blocked 2 nominees from the Republicans. And you are claiming "Partisan Hackery" after what Pelosi did when forming the committee?

Nonsense. She did let them pick, McCarthy nominated five and she rejected two (Jordan and Banks) because they both voted not to certify the election and could be material witnesses. She accepted the other three Republicans (Davis, Armstrong, Nehls) but McCarthy threw a hissy fit and then pulled all of his nominees. Pelosi played him like a fiddle.

You aren't telling the whole story concerning why they were blocked.

The two Republicans blocked by Pelosi had extensive communication with both Trump and Meadows on January 6, 2021 and were potential witnesses to be subpoenaed for testimony. Sure enough, one of those Republicans was Rep. Jim Jordan, who was indeed subpoenaed ... although, he refused to comply with it.

No party leader is going to allow a witness to be a committee member. That is just common sense.

Reactions: flint and TN Ribs
I love these Republican dumb a$$es like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Ralph Norman who were calling for "Marshall Law" on January 6th. That really showed a keen understanding of what they were talking about.

Reactions: flint
I love these Republican dumb a$$es like Marjorie Taylor Greene and Ralph Norman who were calling for "Marshall Law" on January 6th. That really showed a keen understanding of what they were talking about.
It could be that. Or they could’ve been using voice-to-text. I just tried it. I said “martial law.” It transcribed “Marshall law.”

It could be that. Or they could’ve been using voice-to-text. I just tried it. I said “martial law.” It transcribed “Marshall law.”
Considering what a stupid and reckless notion encouraging "martial law" was, I tend to think that neither one of them understood what they were asking for. That truly is something that would happen in a banana republic.

In this case, it's probably better for them to be seen as ignorant, rather than having people believe that they truly wanted the President of the United States to order military intervention to overturn the outcome of his own defeat in a democratic system of elections. They are idiots either way.

.... but your explanation is a possibility, I guess.

her Brain to voice or her head to voice really screwed up that Petri Dish to Peach Dish statement.

Her head to voice regarding the sighting of Jewish Space Lasers across the US or the Extinction of Straight people is not a problem with Voice to Text but is a problem of Brain to Mouth.

Reactions: flint

VN Store

Back