Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

Donald Trump with a James Bond type of car takeover. I wonder if the rubber from the tires were screeching and burned on the surface of the streets.

Reactions: StarRaider
If the eye witnesses testify under oath, and contradict her testimony done under oath, that proves she is a lying hoe.
No, it doesn't.

It proves that someone is lying, but it doesn't prove who is lying, unless Tony Ornato or the driver have either an audio or video recording of the limo ride.... but like I said, they won't testify.

No, it doesn't.

It proves that someone is lying, but it doesn't prove who is lying, unless Tony Ornato or the driver have either an audio or video recording of the limo ride.... but like I said, they won't testify.
So your stance is that 2 people who are eye witness refute her story..it doesn't matter...you don't think that kills credibility....in the end it won't matter simply because the "narrative " is out there..whether proven false it'll be a back page story

So your stance is that 2 people who are eye witness refute her story..it doesn't matter...you don't think that kills credibility....in the end it won't matter simply because the "narrative " is out there..whether proven false it'll be a back page story
In the end, it won't matter because they won't agree to testify.

But she did name one of the people that supposedly told her, so if he contradicts that it could be perjury. It won’t but could.
There are a number of reasons as to why he would change his story. One persons word against another person's word will never form the basis for a perjury charge.

They won't be called to testify...they can agree all they want. In fact they have already stated they are ready to testify..but again for the Committee to call them will kill her credibility
Not really. I am not saying I believe her. She testified to what she was told in this instance. Their testimony wouldn't change her credibility. Now if the person who told her said she was FOS she would have a problem

In the end, it won't matter because they won't agree to testify.
They already have dude….. and had they said this happened you know damn well it would have been all over the liberal media.
Mystery reigns as two key Secret Service figures from Jan. 6 hearing already testified
Engel and the driver of the SUV who gave Trump a ride back to the White House from the rally on Jan. 6 are prepared to testify under oath that "neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel," NBC News reporter Peter Alexander tweeted, citing a source close to the Secret Service. And Ornato "denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail," CNN's Shimon Prokupecz tweeted, citing a Secret Service official.

Not really. I am not saying I believe her. She testified to what she was told in this instance. Their testimony wouldn't change her credibility. Now if the person who told her said she was FOS she would have a problem
Oranato the perso. She says told her is denying her told her that....so then she has a problem...he has already agreed to testify to that fact if called

They already have dude….. and had they said this happened you know damn well it would have been all over the liberal media.
Mystery reigns as two key Secret Service figures from Jan. 6 hearing already testified
Engel and the driver of the SUV who gave Trump a ride back to the White House from the rally on Jan. 6 are prepared to testify under oath that "neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel," NBC News reporter Peter Alexander tweeted, citing a source close to the Secret Service. And Ornato "denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail," CNN's Shimon Prokupecz tweeted, citing a Secret Service official.
That is good, if they were asked to either corroborate or deny Hutchinson's account. There is no way that Hutchinson would have been asked about this, if the Committee already had testimony which contradicted her claim.

That is good, if they were asked to either corroborate or deny Hutchinson's account. There is no way that Hutchinson would have been asked about this, if the Committee already had testimony which contradicted her claim.
You know damn well that had they testified that it happened it would have been leaked out by some Humpty Dumpty looking worm. You’re falling for the theatrics

They have already said they would.... they can't call themselves to testify the Committee has to but won't
Apparently, they already have.

As long as they were asked about this steering wheel struggle, then things will play out the way they should. It doesn't make since that Hutchinson would have been called on to testify and asked to explain this, if the committee already had testimony from other people who were there which contradicted it... but we'll see.

Reactions: Sudden Impact

VN Store

Back