Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

When is the j6 committee going to be indicted????

New House Report on J6 Lays Out Damning Details of How Nancy Pelosi Failed America During Capitol Riots

There is not only exonerating evidence that shows decisively that Donald Trump had nothing to do with inciting a pre-planned attack on the Capitol, but the report raises extremely serious questions about J6 security failures, including the potential complicity of former Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who showed willful neglect to authorize National Guard troops.

Speaker Pelosi’s failure to authorize National Guard troops
during the attack on the Congress, despite repeated requests from former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund through her House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving, led to prolonged disruption of the official election challenges, which were launched by Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) and sustained by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) at 1:12 p.m.

The new House report provides key insights into Nancy Pelosi’s curious behavior on January 6, which includes her dereliction of duty to secure the Congress, along with showing off for a documentary filmed by her daughter Alexandra Pelosi.

It is critical to note what Nancy Pelosi was doing during these attempts to get her House Sergeant at Arms to authorize National Guard troops.

On January 6th, 2021, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had her daughter, Alexandra, a documentary filmmaker, accompany her around the United States Capitol with a camera while the day’s events transpired.

Alexandra’s film was given to CNN, which gladly aired the cherry-picked footage in October 2021, which conveniently reinforced the Democratic Speaker’s narrative that the J6 riots were an “insurrection.”

Speaker Pelosi is briefed by staff in the clip. She watches Trump supporters walking toward the Capitol from her office windows says she “hoped” Trump would come to the Capitol.

Pelosi then exclaims, “I’m gonna punch him out” – threatening physically harm against the President of the United States.

But it was a little-noticed aspect of the video that is now raising serious questions about the former Speaker’s coordination and knowledge aforehand about the January 6 riots.

In the video, Speaker Nancy Pelosi is seen talking to Secret Service agents about President Donald Trump.

“The Secret Service said they have dissuaded him from coming to Capitol Hill,” Chief of Staff Terri McCullough said. “They told him, they don’t have the resources to protect him here.”

“So, at the moment, he is not coming, but that could change,” she added.

“I hope he comes, I want to punch him out,” Nancy Pelosi remarks.

“I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds,” she went on. “I’m going to punch him out and I’m going to go to jail and I’m going to be happy.”

There are some very important things to point out about this particular exchange. First of all, Pelosi’s officer and staff were coordinating with the Secret Service during the J6 riots.

Why does this matter? Because the texts and call transcripts of Secret Service agents on January 6 have now gone “missing.”

Nancy Pelosi, for her part, claimed in January that she “begged” for National Guard troops, which is impossible. How do we know? There would have been National Guard troops deployed to secure the Congress, who were already on stand-by, according to General William Walker.

But a huge contrast with Nancy Pelosi’s negligent behavior comes from Donald Trump himself. That is because it was confirmed that Donald Trump had issued his desire that National Guard troops secure the Congress, while he did not have authorization to request that the troops be put there by himself.

The partisan January 6 committee suppressed this exculpatory evidence, which renders claims that he sought to disrupt the election certification (actually, the election challenges) completely implausible.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
The revelations were in heavily redacted documents provided to Judicial Watch, which had sued under the Freedom of Information Act for intelligence communications on Jan. 6, 2021, when pro-Trump supporters went to the Capitol to urge an end to the certification of President Joe Biden’s victory, some violently.

While virtually all federal and city police had some involvement in dispatching the crowds that day, the CIA has remained in the background.

However, the new documents detail intelligence communications chains that noted the agency’s role and presence.

Judicial Watch said the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives provided a series of text messages under the heading “January 7 Intel Chain,” in which two separate references to participation by the CIA were made. One said that “two CIA bomb techs” are assisting with “a pipe bomb scene on New Jersey and D ST SE.” Another referenced “several CIA dog teams on standby.”

The texts also showed how initial reporting was sometimes in error, such as regarding the shooting death of Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt inside the Capitol. Judicial Watch recently uncovered a new video of the unarmed ex-Air Force veteran’s killing by a U.S. Capitol Police officer.

Babbitt was shot in the shoulder as she was pushed through a doorway to the Speaker’s Lobby, which is behind the House floor. The texts suggested she was shot in the chest on the House floor. They also said the CIA director was informed.

“Party 1: ‘VP stuck inside last I heard.’ Party 2: ‘Copy.’ Party 1: ‘Capitol PD shot someone dead on House floor. Dead.' Party 2: ‘Christ. What was the final in the devices real or not [redacted].’ Party 1: ‘Clearing Capitol now with bomb techs. Lots of damage.’ Party 2: ‘Damn that’s scary. So sad. Thx for keeping me in the loop brother. I was able to get I [sic] go to my team and the Director before they heard it from outside sources.’”

EXCLUSIVE I was Threatened by the January 6 Committee Into Staying Silent, Trump's acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller claims​

Donald Trump's former acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller claims the January 6 committee threatened to 'make his life hell' if he kept claiming his former boss authorized National Guard deployment during the Capitol riot.

In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, the former Director of the National Counterterrorism Center said he became 'fearful' of aggressive tactics by members of the Democrat-led panel who tried to stop him speaking publicly about a narrative that didn't align with their final report.

Miller's bombshell claims follow a report by Republican Rep. Barry Loudermilk that reveals the committee withheld a transcript from an interview with a top White House official where he told Vice Chair Liz Cheney and other staffers that Trump did want to deploy troops.

1711143742124.png

Reactions: jmacvols1

AOC says Trump 'ordered a terrorist attack on the Capitol' on January 6 in argument for 'ethical' reasons why people shouldn't vote for former president in 2024​

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Trump 'ordered a terrorist attack on the Capitol'
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said Sunday that the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot was a 'terrorist attack' and blamed Donald Trump for 'ordering' it.

Many claims have been made about Trump and the events on the day certifying the 2020 presidential election, but Rep. AOC saying the former president directed a terrorist attack against the U.S. government is a lofty claim.

'We're talking about an individual who ordered essentially a terrorist attack on the Capitol of the United States in order to retain power,' she added in an interview with State of the Union host Jake Tapper on Sunday.

D.C. Jury Convicts Great-Grandma For Walking Around The Capitol For 10 Minutes On Jan. 6​

After being strung up on charges by President Joe Biden’s Department of Justice (DOJ), a 71-year-old great-grandmother may be thrown in jail because she walked around the Capitol for a few minutes on Jan. 6, 2021.

Rebecca Lavrenz was convicted on four counts Thursday after just three days of jury deliberation for entering the Capitol on J6. Lavrenz entered the building through an open door around 2:43 p.m., according to the official statement of facts.

Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2

I really hope SCOTUS is paying attention to how DC judges are scheming to keep J6ers in prison on 1512c2 convictions if SCOTUS reverses that charge in J6 cases.

This order is not just a warning to the defendant involved—Larry Brock, a decorated military veteran with no criminal history convicted of 1512c2 and 5 nonviolent misdemeanors who successfully appealed an unlawful sentencing enhancement—it’s a warning to ALL J6ers convicted of 1512c2 to NOT seek release from jail if SCOTUS reverses how DOJ and federal judges (including this one, John Bates) applied the law.

DOJ has already come up with a replacement “enhancement” to substitute the one overturned on appeal to apply as defendants seek relief waiting for SCOTUS opinion.

NOW judges are warning they will take the extraordinary step of ordering prison time to be served CONSECUTIVELY not concurrently (at the same time) on low level offenses.

The ex-chief judge recently said ordering consecutive sentences on misdemeanors is not standard practice in DC court but could be considered in order to keep 1512c2 defendants in jail EVEN IF THAT COUNT DROVE EXCESSIVE PRISON SENTENCE.

Absolutely shameless and lawless.

VN Store

Back