Is that Fulky out there or Grant Williams?!?

screenthis

Just Win Baby
He is listed at 6'9". He seems taller. He may have grown an inch. The Arizona seven-footer could not block his jumper (admittedly, he has a high release). The NBA is about length and skill. John seemed to show both tonight. He can play.
Reminds me a little bit of Kevin McHale. If he keeps that shot high and remains aggressive, he can do great things.

VolPack22

Jessica Alba is my wife
I just wish he was aggressive more. I know it s hard to change your mind set but TN needs him to be aggressive He showed 2 years ago he is perfectly capable of averaging 14 or so. But as long as they win who cares!
He could average 18-20 a game if we make an effort to feed the post.

Woodlawn VOL

Reminds me a little bit of Kevin McHale. If he keeps that shot high and remains aggressive, he can do great things.
He does have a little bit of McHale to his game. He is a little unorthodox, he plays hard and his game is making twist and cuts to the basket. His long arms help him get good looks. If he could develop that 12-15 ft shot more consistent it would really elevate his game. He is good at getting defenders off the ground and drawing contact. His game isn’t pretty but it has won us numerous games over his career at times. GBO!

VFL1127

For this team to play at a high level and make a run Fulky has to play like this every game in my opinion. This is what the team has been missing all season

Vol4life2

He is listed at 6'9". He seems taller. He may have grown an inch. The Arizona seven-footer could not block his jumper (admittedly, he has a high release). The NBA is about length and skill. John seemed to show both tonight. He can play.
Let’s hope for an epic final year for us with him leading the way!

tn4elvis

The best thing they did was let Fulky post up on the right block instead of the left. When he turned and made his pivot he was driving to the middle of the lane with his left hand. Which is his shooting hand.

LordBolton

I love Fulky but one thing I can’t understand. How does he hit the floor so many times every single game? Dude falls over when the wind blows. But I love his effort and his heart. Dude is the essential ALL VOLL through and through
He just has to make sure the refs know a foul occurred. Like the GOAT, Laimbeer, he's doing the job that nobody wants, but must be done.

VN Store