Is Rooting Against UConn and for SEC Teams a Lady Vols Thread?

MemphisVol

All logic says yes on UConn (I'd appreciate new jokes by the way. That said I've got all I need on the contrast between CPS being the second coming and the Husky guy not even believing in foreplay).

My instincts say rooting for SEC teams is the LV thing to do even though we're out, but, then, I can understand throwing up a little in your throat when you see some of the ladies from our in-conference rivals....

All logic says yes on UConn (I'd appreciate new jokes by the way. That said I've got all I need on the contrast between CPS being the second coming and the Husky guy not even believing in foreplay).

My instincts say rooting for SEC teams is the LV thing to do even though we're out, but, then, I can understand throwing up a little in your throat when you see some of the ladies from our in-conference rivals....

Cheer for anyone who plays UConn't, they deserve no respect (thanks to Geno) in anyone's book. Geno is trash

The idea that they have no chance against UConn is, frankly, laughable. ....
Granted, UConn is one of the nation's most talented teams—which allows its fans
and ... Being a fervent Tennessee Lady Vols fan, I would naturally root for
anyone .... You may not post new threads. You may not post replies ...

Hard for me to say it but Go Cards!!! (cheering for the UofL women's team is not as difficult)

VN Store

Back