Is our defense that horrible?

VOLifornia

The REAL Lurker
Well i'm here at the house watching the game on ESPN HD and is it me or is our defenses tackling really that horrible? This is not pretty to this point!

17-3 Auburn
7 Minutes left in the half!

ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

Yes, I am getting frustrated, too. They are pigeon-holing our defense. Ainge is getting some bench time to watch, though, I'm wating for him to come back strong. Tennessee can still win this.

Auburn is just the better team. I'll probably get ripped for saying that, but we look like a Pee Wee team tonight. Riggs' dropping that ball is inexcusable.

No... The Vols are better than this. I'm just waiting for them to unleash the offense. It will come out.

24-3. It's over. Whatever Auburn wants to do, they are doing. We'll probably drop totally out of the rankings after this little trip to the woodshed. God only knows what Georgia will do to us.

Don't get me wrong, y'all, please. I love the Vols, win or lose. I just hate to see them lose.

Try 31-3... This is over and the surprise was the passing game! No surprise there with our in-experienced secondary!

ARGGGGGGGGGHHH!

I can't remember us ever coming back from this kind of beating!

Yours and mine both! The Titans are here tomorrow and my tickets on the 50 are going to a charity! LOL Good God hand me a shot and a cold beer. Let's get this over. Have we ever overcome a 28 point deficit?

ARGHHHHHHHHH for the third time today!

I'm not going to say it's over yet, but things are looking pretty good. The boys had better start looking like the championship team they're supposed to be if there's any hope of making a comeback.

Agreed! But tonight our QB's are looking like Freshman and our Deeee is looking like Swiss Cheese!

That's it! I left a great bar in Pacific Beach to come home and watch this in HD. I might as well watch it in regular TV and get drunk!

GO VOLS...You still have time to come back!

Well 31-10 and it's the 4th Quarter. Time to get cleaned up for the GasLamp district tonigt. I feel a good drunk coming on!

Good thing I only have to drive the Porsche about a mile to the trollet station or tonight could be nasty. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

to the newby QB 's . nice I.S. passing !

Welcome to the SEC............

projected losses for the rest of UT season. heading towards the tollet bowl ! :flush:

L-UGA
L- USC
L-UA

Originally posted by gator@Oct 2, 2004 11:59 PM

projected losses for the rest of UT season. heading towards the tollet bowl ! :flush:

L-UGA
L- USC
L-UA

Uh toilet,dumbass,and don't forget we beat yall.

Originally posted by gator@Oct 2, 2004 11:59 PM

L-UGA
L- USC
L-UA

We will still finish ahead of the Crocs. Zook will make sure of that.

VN Store

Back