Is mayor Pete on the hot seat?

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
I'm a huge fan of Pete, I want to see him go farther, and I think he should. But lets face it, transportation is a disaster right now. The rail strike is about to devastate. They called them into dc today to talk it out, and all signs are it failed. You combine that with the airlines, and highway systems right now?

Is this a problem? Yes, I want to see Pete succeed.

I'm a huge fan of Pete, I want to see him go farther, and I think he should. But lets face it, transportation is a disaster right now. The rail strike is about to devastate. They called them into dc today to talk it out, and all signs are it failed. You combine that with the airlines, and highway systems right now?

you mean the guy who couldn't get potholes filled in one city is failing on a national level?

Most everything this administration touches turns into a disaster. Why should this be any different?

Well, I knew him as well loved "Pete". He dropped his mayorship with bigger goals. He has always been upfront. Clean. A great orator. He shows his intelligence and his intent. But, I have to admit, I am waiting for the pay off.

Well, I knew him as well loved "Pete". He dropped his mayorship with bigger goals. He has always been upfront. Clean. A great orator. He shows his intelligence and his intent. But, I have to admit, I am waiting for the pay off.
Sounds like Biden talking about Obama being clean and articulate.

He’s not as horrendously despicable as Biden, but he’s only been inside the Beltway for a couple of years. He’s the white, male version of AOC.

Seriously, what exactly has Pete done competently that would make him deserving of anything?

Lol. I figured you enjoy stupidity

You said orator

But what has he actually accomplished? What makes you believe he's intelligent besides being able to speak well? His grasp of actual issues has never seemed very strong

But what has he actually accomplished? What makes you believe he's intelligent besides being able to speak well? His grasp of actual issues has never seemed very strong
Maybe they are similar in a lot of areas in their life

You talking about the idiot that is demanding 50% EV sales by 2030 but no way of charging said vehicles?

article-7068-2.jpg

VN Store

Back