Is it just me............

SoullessGinger32_

Vol till I fall
or does it feel like we are meant to play Alabama again? Ever since we lost to them in the regular season Tennessee was never the same haha. I want that dub over Bama in a bad way but obviously we have to beat Florida today before that's even a possibility. What's everyone's thoughts so far?

Let's beat Florida first. With Tre Mann back that will be a tall enough order for today. Unfortunately, we don't have a true PG and we can't stop anyone who does, so likely to be long afternoon and a 6th seed in the Natty.
Idk what it is but I feel pretty good about the Florida game today. But only time will tell

or does it feel like we are meant to play Alabama again? Ever since we lost to them in the regular season Tennessee was never the same haha. I want that dub over Bama in a bad way but obviously we have to beat Florida today before that's even a possibility. What's everyone's thoughts so far?
It’s just you

Bama falls today. I think TN pushes past Florida, demolishes State, and gets a rematch with LSU in the championship.

Bama falls today. I think TN pushes past Florida, demolishes State, and gets a rematch with LSU in the championship.

Was hoping you were right about Bama, but looks like they're destroying state. 🍺 here's to hoping the other half of your prediction is right 🍻

Gut is telling me that we see the UT from the first 10 games this season. Brain is saying don't count on it. Gbo.

Reactions: 67Vol
How high do you all think we could possibly be seeded in the NCAAT? I think if we lose today or tomorrow we’re a 6/7...what if we beat Bama? What if we win the sect? What do y’all think?

VN Store

Back