Is it just me.......

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Or is there a certain Coach in Tuscaloosa that is REALLY missing his former D Coordinator???

giphy.gif

But to hear some on here tell it, Pruitt is NOT a great defensive mind. Bama has soooo much talent, the defense is just plug and play. A drunk monkey could come in and coach the defense or offense and Bubba would still win an NC.

But yeah, I am sure Saban misses both Pruitt and Ansley, and suspect Georgia will start missing Chaney soon.

But to hear some on here tell it, Pruitt is NOT a great defensive mind. Bama has soooo much talent, the defense is just plug and play. A drunk monkey could come in and coach the defense or offense and Bubba would still win an NC.

But yeah, I am sure Saban misses both Pruitt and Ansley, and suspect Georgia will start missing Chaney soon.

Be careful, they don't like being wrong, even if it benefits us, and they still have some valid points. GaSt. and we're still not bowl eligible yet. So I guess what I'm saying is, be patient just a little longer.

Georgia missed Chaney against South Carolina I guarentee you that rather they will admit it or not.

Reactions: savannahfan and MAD

I hope Georgia will miss Pittman in 2020 :cool:

Yes, OP, I'd say CNS would probably like to have him back. He'd probably like to have his two injured starting linebackers and the other 5*s lost on the defense this year too. Not to mention that blue chip freshman inside linebacker that got away to UT in the last recruiting cycle. Breaks my ever lovin' heart for the poor souls. :p

Reactions: 08Vol
I never thought I’d see such comments reading the 1st 2 quarters of the Kentucky Game thread...

Remember Coach Pruitt is still only 10-12 in his tenure @tennessee

VN Store

Back