Is Henry T history ?

So first year he was a true Freshman, he was small and slow (expected). Second year he regressed (IMO), but come to find out he didn't have a proper coach. His position coach was Neids, I mean... Neids. The bag man. His body was damaged as well. He had lots of injuries as a Freshman that he could never recovered from in his second year because he had to play so much. He is still a quality player (5 star out of HS) and Saban wanted him and recruited him hard. Bama has depth so he can save his body and red shirt. A year under a quality staff and a quality strength and conditioning program would do him wonders. In two years he could come out as a redshirt Junior and be in the rotation at Bama. He is a good run stopper. He has a knack for finding the hole and filling it. He could be out there on 1st and 2nd down then sideline in obvious passing situations - the Bama luxury.

Maybe so, we will see.

Th
LOL! HT hasn’t done a damn thing to stir anything up! You idiots have brought all this drama on yourselves....
This is true he really hasn't said or did anything to be labeled as drama, I do hate that he left his teammates and the program because he's a fine player and person in general but he committed to the coach not the school so see you later HT

Who cares? Henry is leaving. I can’t wait until the fat lady has sung and he’s finally gone.

News Flash: UT still has players on the team that actually want to play for UT. I think I’ll support the loyal players and not worry about players that don’t want to play for UT.

More like
Friend, your folding money is coming out of your McDonalds bag.

WWG1WGA

Go VOLS

VN Store

Back