Is Henry T history ?

Well to be fair, their administration has a better coaching staff and a winning program. No need to rat out winners. UT paid for 4 and 5 star talent with 1-star results. That is all coaching, and the staff needed to go!

Oh absolutely. You can’t lose to Pittman’s first year Arkansas in your third year, you just can’t.

I doubt he would be eligible to play for us this season anyway.

I’m sure we have the money to, but the NCAA doesn’t conveniently look the other way for us.

To be fair though, Bama’s administration also doesn’t rat themselves out.
It wasn’t the administration. It was one person who leaked it to the press which got everything started. The administration was working on it quietly until the leak.

Reactions: Myrtleturtle
hate to say it but HTT was my favorite player the last (2) years, and albeit a very, very, small chance he will return, I don't see it. Still, the guy is a very, very good player. For all the naysayers here who say he lacks coverage skills speedwise, NONSENSE. He was evaluated thoroughly by all scouting services and his speed is quite good. Also, for those who say he won't make the 2 deep at the elite schools...NONSENSE. At Alabama he would probably move into Dylan Moses's Mike position. At OSU they lost their top 4 linebackers, and even though their backups are almost as good, HTT would probably start. With an elite DL he will do well.

I’m sure we have the money to, but the NCAA doesn’t conveniently look the other way for us.

To be fair though, Bama’s administration also doesn’t rat themselves out.
Over the past 30 years Bama has been in a lot more trouble with the ncaa than the Vols.

Henry T is puzzling to me. He gets in the portal , then sits (we know schools want him so he could have left). Why is he waiting so long to pick a school and make the move. If I am a coach I want Henry T in spring ball so I can see how he fits with the rest of the team. Strange sequence of events. I think there is a small (very small) chance he winds up playing at TN this fall.
It’s because he’s waiting on Bama and they won’t have a spot for him till the fall 🤷🏼‍♂️

Had high hopes, but like so many things related to UT football in the past 15 years it has come to naught.

Henry T either (A) was taking money and is now trying to run out on Tennessee to avoid the coming trouble; (B) only loyal to Coach Pruitt and is now running out on Tennessee; or (C) thinks he needs to go elsewhere to have the best chance of improving his NFL stock and is running out on Tennessee.

In any event, he is running out on Tennessee. Good luck (I guess). After I type this last bit here, I won't waste another bit of energy thinking or caring about him and his prospects ever again.

Henry T is puzzling to me. He gets in the portal , then sits (we know schools want him so he could have left). Why is he waiting so long to pick a school and make the move. If I am a coach I want Henry T in spring ball so I can see how he fits with the rest of the team. Strange sequence of events. I think there is a small (very small) chance he winds up playing at TN this fall.

He's saving his body and letting other LBs get in some reps before he returns to Neyland this Fall!

For what it is worth and sense it is my opinion then its not much. I think it is odd that the players leaving all seem to be the ones recruited by Brian N. the bag man and it just looks like they where taking money and figured it was best to leave. I say let them go, clean house and start over with guys that want to be here and want to play. But again that is just my opinion and not worth much, that and a couple dollars might get you a drink at the local coffee shop.

For what it is worth and sense it is my opinion then its not much. I think it is odd that the players leaving all seem to be the ones recruited by Brian N. the bag man and it just looks like they where taking money and figured it was best to leave. I say let them go, clean house and start over with guys that want to be here and want to play. But again that is just my opinion and not worth much, that and a couple dollars might get you a drink at the local coffee shop.

And somehow we didn't see this coming...
Capture.JPG

Yep and money flying out his windows.
ed5fce89-e683-469d-b3cb-2947d794cce8_text.gif

Reactions: tbh and N.ohio vol
He is waiting for the highest bidder. JMHO

VN Store

Back