Is he ready???

I doubt he is ready today. Thanks goodness he has 2 weeks to prepare. OTOH, Maybe EA isn't injured as badly as rumor has it.

I hope Ainge is able to recover very soon. I hated how he got injured. That play was unimportant, and Ainge should have jumped on the ball, instead of picking it up and trying to do too much with it.

Yup Mr Memphis...correct. In order for that injury to happen, it took a bad snap and a decision to pick it up and recover. If Ainge had simply fallen on the ball, play over, healthy QB. Lots of bad joss on that play. Where's Darryl Dickey when you need him?

OTOH in the long run, these injuries may help keep both kids in the Vol camp. A crappy way to do so, but I hope we see EA and BS for 3 more years wearing the ORANGE!!

God speed to the health of all our injured players!

Why does it seem like we always have to deal with big injuries while almost every other team in the nation goes on about their business?

Other than the BIG MISTAKE :banghead: , Clausen played pretty well (at least statistically speaking). The good news is he has 2 weeks to prepare and we'll be seeing arguably our weakest conference opponents. Assuming we win both (you never know, I doubt there are any other SEC teams that UK and Vandy would love to beat more), the real question is how ready we are for an AUB rematch.

Plus, if we lose any of the remaining games, we can take a page from Whaaalabama. We will just mark it as a win "if Ainge didn't get hurt". Might as well go ahead and start talking about the ND game that way ;)

What I think happened, was the team as a whole took a significant blow in its confidence when Ainge went out. They realized they'd have Clausen in there, who has very little experience. Let me tell you, from my days playing line, if you let anything shake you, your game goes way down. Ends and tackles just breeze right through the line.

Kentucky will be a pushover, so I think that game is easily winable, even with Clausen. It will also remind Munoz and the boys on the line that they are not a bunch of sissies. THEY ARE F***ING OFFENSIVE LINEMEN. Ainge should be ready to play by Vanderbilt, hopefully. If he is not, I say we have little chance against Auburn.

Yeah Milo, and when ND put in that blitz package on RC, we got manhandled

Milo you remind me of my favorite burger joint!!!

Attachments

• megameal.jpg
    megameal.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Nov 7, 2004 4:01 PM
Yeah Milo, and when ND put in that blitz package on RC, we got manhandled

Milo you remind me of my favorite burger joint!!!

Who will be back frist?? Erik or brent......

Prolly Brent. Although a bud of mine who is a local Orthopod who happened to be watching the game said the MRI is the obvious answer. He said though that the force of the injury being from back to front was better than the other way around. Depending on the actual damage could be as little as 2 weeks or as long as 6 months. Should ultimately heal and be OK. But again the damage that will be seen on the MRI is the key.

Originally posted by TennesseeTrue+Nov 7, 2004 9:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TennesseeTrue @ Nov 7, 2004 9:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-milohimself@Nov 7, 2004 5:48 PM
I&#39;m just waiting for word on the injury. Somebody post something if you find it.

why didn&#39;t they play leak?? [/quote]
Leak hasn&#39;t worked with the offense in a long time.

VN Store

Back