Is Attendance/Ticket Availability affected?

mitzustu

Let’s assume we DO have a season.

How do you guys think ticket availability is affected by COVID-19?

1) Season ticket holders are you confident enough you are all renewing?

2) If the answer to #1 is no this increases the pool of tickets, right?

3) Following 1-2, a silver lining may be a more family friendly price based on supply.

Agree? Disagree?

Let’s assume we DO have a season.

How do you guys think ticket availability is affected by COVID-19?

1) Season ticket holders are you confident enough you are all renewing?

2) If the answer to #1 is no this increases the pool of tickets, right?

3) Following 1-2, a silver lining may be a more family friendly price based on supply.

Agree? Disagree?
I doubt Tennessee or any school is going to decrease their prices

People will be afraid to go to the games, tickets won't be a problem to get in 20 or 21, by 22 we will have a vaccine and the tickets will be hard to find.

not going to be any football in 2020, so doesn't really matter. Would like to see how colleges will pay crazy coaches salaries without any revenue.
Do you think schools like Alabama are really going to let that happen? Granted there won't be any fans but they will play. Football would be a domino effect and that would cancel men's basketball. At that point you would see title 9 go away and sports like women's basketball, softball, soccer etc cutout because they cost the university money.

#1 Yep, I'll be renewing.... I did through the disaster of Dooley
#2 Yep, maybe will pick up more sets if they reduce or eliminate the donor requirement.
#3 Pretty friendly over the last 5 years really. If a family went to campus and wanted to get in for less than $20 per ticket they typically could other than the big 3 games (AL, FL, GA) There were games you could get them for less than $5....not from scalpers but from season ticket holders wanting someone they "knew" to set in their seats.

VN Store

Back