Is anyone else Feeling It?

The emotions of the tourney? The nervousness, excitement, anxiousness, and hope for Big Things. The opportunity is as big as ever.

Have you ever felt more confident about a Tennessee team heading into the tournament than you do this year?
Im feeling it. Or maybe that's the 3 mile island Hooters wings. Maybe it's the 18 shots of Captain Morgan rum. Maybe i need a doctor.

I feel something....... but it ain’t good. Been watching BAD basketball ever since I got back from church.

I have no idea what to expect. Same team that beat KY twice, Gonzaga, Louisville, MSU and Florida 2x, took Kansas to OT... barely beat 0-19 Vanderbilt.

Whenever I get overly optimistic, I remember that the roster is mostly 3-star recruits. Will they close the deal as the best team ever or does CRB flame out in the post season? Hoping for the best... worried about the worst.

I have no idea what to expect. Same team that beat KY twice, Gonzaga, Louisville, MSU and Florida 2x, took Kansas to OT... barely beat 0-19 Vanderbilt.

Whenever I get overly optimistic, I remember that the roster is mostly 3-star recruits. Will they close the deal as the best team ever or does CRB flame out in the post season? Hoping for the best... worried about the worst.
Pretty much my take. when we were in the 19 game stretch all I could see was a Natty banner. Back down to earth now and just hoping.

Reactions: RollerVol
I watched some bad basketball - last night St. Johns and Arizona State. Just bad relative to what I have been watching all year in SEC. Missou and Vandy could have finished in the toeurney playing in those two leagues.

But... it is a tourney where Virginia went out in 1st round and we laid an egg couple of times - once with Vandy, once at Rupp. Foul troubles, injury, food poison... just one bad and your out. If we can survive the first two rounds and no major hits to roster ... then we can compete with every team left and it usually settles into good basketball after 1st two rounds. We have a good chance to do well in this bracket I think!

I'm nervous but I'm not too optimistic right now. That 5-4 finish and blowing a chance at 2 championships has taken a lot of wind out of my sails but I still certainly have hope for a final four run.
Yep, they have to get the mental piece of the game right. The pressure seems to get to them.

I watched some bad basketball - last night St. Johns and Arizona State. Just bad relative to what I have been watching all year in SEC. Missou and Vandy could have finished in the toeurney playing in those two leagues.

But... it is a tourney where Virginia went out in 1st round and we laid an egg couple of times - once with Vandy, once at Rupp. Foul troubles, injury, food poison... just one bad and your out. If we can survive the first two rounds and no major hits to roster ... then we can compete with every team left and it usually settles into good basketball after 1st two rounds. We have a good chance to do well in this bracket I think!
Almost shocking to see how irrelevant PAC12 has become in Div 1 sports.

The emotions of the tourney? The nervousness, excitement, anxiousness, and hope for Big Things. The opportunity is as big as ever.

Have you ever felt more confident about a Tennessee team heading into the tournament than you do this year?

I hate to admit this, but I am so high strung right now that it is cutting into my sleep. I keep waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep thinking about these Vols. I need help.

Must be the BVS in me and the early exit last year (I know we're a completely different team this year) but I'm nervous as hell. I want us to make the Final 4 so bad for the first time ever and we actually have a legit shot at it this year. I just don't want to be let down.

No, I haven't. But I never have much hope for us in any tourney. For some reason we hardly ever seem to play with the intensity hustle or desire of the team we are playing. Like last years NCAA loss or this year's Auburn performance.

Reactions: amorange
Just waiting to see if Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde shows up, should know 2 minutes into the game.....

VN Store

Back