Irsay disrespects Peyton

Big deal. I would probably omit Peyton from the Top 5 as would most other people.
Would you rank him ahead of Jim Brown, Tom Brady, Jerry Rice, Reggie White, Joe Montana or Lawrence Taylor?
Peyton is well positioned inside the Top 10, but probably not Top 5.
It is maybe the fact that Elway is in the top five that irks me though

Big deal. I would probably omit Peyton from the Top 5 as would most other people.
Would you rank him ahead of Jim Brown, Tom Brady, Jerry Rice, Reggie White, Joe Montana or Lawrence Taylor?

I'd put those 5 and Walter Payton ahead. Peyton feels right at #7

I don't remember Jim Irsay coaching any team or any player so I don't really care about his top 10 quarterback opinion.

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Johnny Unitas, Bart Starr, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, Roger Staubach, John Elway, Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Fran Tarkenton, Joe Theismann, Bob Griese, Ken Stabler, Troy Aikman, Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes...

How you pick just 5, when their skill sets and situations are all so very different, I just don't know. No idea how you would even begin to do that.

And that's just the QBs. Add in the Doug Atkins and Reggie Whites and Al Wilsons and Eric Berries and Deion Sanders and Deacon Jones and Lawrence Taylors and Jack Reynolds and the entire Colquitt clan and...

Well, I just don't know how you even begin to pick just five.

It kinda rolls down to "what 5 were closest to the front of your brain when you started writing them down?"

Go Vols!

Dont really respect the opinion of a coke addict. If he didnt have money, he just be another meth head wondering the streets.

If it wasn't for Peyton, there would still be no superbowl trophy in Indy. He could show a little more love for one of his former star players.

Reactions: Tman44
Brady????? Really. Winning Super Bowls is a team effort and Brady benefited from playing on teams with great defenses. Brady isn’t near the player manning was

I would rank Peyton ahead of Jim Brown.

Reactions: Kungfuman2000
Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Johnny Unitas, Bart Starr, Joe Montana, Joe Namath, Roger Staubach, John Elway, Brett Favre, Drew Brees, Fran Tarkenton, Joe Theismann, Bob Griese, Ken Stabler, Troy Aikman, Steve Young, Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes...

How you pick just 5, when their skill sets and situations are all so very different, I just don't know. No idea how you would even begin to do that.

And that's just the QBs. Add in the Doug Atkins and Reggie Whites and Al Wilsons and Eric Berries and Deion Sanders and Deacon Jones and Lawrence Taylors and Jack Reynolds and the entire Colquitt clan and...

Well, I just don't know how you even begin to pick just five.

It kinda rolls down to "what 5 were closest to the front of your brain when you started writing them down?"

Go Vols!
Troy Aikman is probably one of most overrated QBs in history.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Why is it when someone appears to give an honest opinion rather than a homeristic opinion (lie), people get offended and call it disrespect?

Reactions: VolNExile
That wasn’t disrespectful. Saying “we should have won more Super Bowls” when he cut Peyton was disrespectful. Since, even with the great Luck, they haven’t sniffed a SB. And Luck royally screwed him. Karma is a bitch
Couldn’t happen to a nicer see you next Tuesday

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back