Irony in Starting Beer Sales in Game Against BYU

I lived in Utah for 4 years and used to go fishing with a BYU alum. The joke was always “how do you keep a Mormon from drinking all of your beer?” “Just bring another Mormon .”

I wonder if the traveling fans will try to disguise themselves so they won't be recognized drinking beer either in stadium or on TV?

Reactions: hooperj75
I lived in Utah for 4 years and used to go fishing with a BYU alum. The joke was always “how do you keep a Mormon from drinking all of your beer?” “Just bring another Mormon .”

That’s so true. My wife is a pilot for a Mormon company. Fun how they act by themselves or with others. Everyone of them has drank with us when there alone.

Reactions: hooperj75
Keeping one wife happy is hard enough, but more than one, oh holy crap. How do they handle the drama among the wives?

Their religion is quite a bit more strict as well, so the men are often the actual "head of households" and when they say something the woman does it or else. Pretty easy to control anyone when you claim your deity lets you do or punish them as you see fit.

Yeah I understand. My comment was in jest. They obviously have to fully believe in that way of life in order to subjugate themselves to a man and live in a family unit of that structure.

There is a funny irony about starting first time beer sales in Neyland in a game against BYU, the driest of the dry universities in all the land😂😂😂😂one must wonder if beer sales will be brisk among the visitors...like the Baptist they might taste the evil nectar when out of town😇😇😇😇
Helps ensure they don’t run out the first time.

VN Store

Back