Iran rocket attack on Iraqi military base injured 11 US service members, official reveals

You are making a big deal out of nothing..... they said they had concussion type symptoms and were sent to facilities to monitor them. These symptoms could have manifested themselves a few days after the event.....

How have I made a big deal of it? I said we were misled, which is a fact. I have not opined on how big of a deal this is nor have I indicated what I think the public response should be. You guys are upset because I made a statement of fact that you cannot dispute, yet you still argue with me and you think I'm the argumentative one.

I like to lock huff and Mick in a room and let them argue until one of them falls over , we could take bets on which one would pass out first from high blood pressure or just lack of oxygen . LOL
What would they argue over? They are on the same side

How have I made a big deal of it? I said we were misled, which is a fact. I have not opined on how big of a deal this is nor have I indicated what I think the public response should be. You guys are upset because I made a statement of fact that you cannot dispute, yet you still argue with me and you think I'm the argumentative one.

We weren’t misled at all..... the article states that they were sent a few days after the event bc they were using an abundance of caution.

Reactions: 37L1
I rather enjoy Trump supporters arguing the greatness of Trump while blaming Dems for him being President.
That's why I can at least have some mutated type of respect for the ones who say they love and support Trump...period....no ifs, ands, or buts.

At least two people have offered explanations to argue your point.

"Concussion like" symptoms is not concussion per se. And those symptoms can take a while to manifest.

I didnt develop a sensitivity to light or sound for a couple days. Which makes sense with the potential injury here of brain swelling.

And they can just be extra careful. Concussions are nothing to play around with so we are now getting guys checked out when there were no injuries, reported, at the time.

You cant like he should be omniscient.

Reactions: 37L1
At least two people have offered explanations to argue your point.

"Concussion like" symptoms is not concussion per se. And those symptoms can take a while to manifest.

I didnt develop a sensitivity to light or sound for a couple days. Which makes sense with the potential injury here of brain swelling.

And they can just be extra careful. Concussions are nothing to play around with so we are now getting guys checked out when there were no injuries, reported, at the time.

You cant like he should be omniscient.

Why?

Your question is both unprincipled and intellectually dishonest.

Ok how’s this ... if you are being intellectually dishonest in your postings , does that make you unprincipled? Think about that one .

It's not like they're surgically removing shrapnel or something. It basically reads like they put 11 guys in concussion protocol because they were exposed to a loud noise.

It would be from shockwaves, not noise.

So if a guy stubs his toe going into a bunker and its not reported, are you being mislead?

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back