Iran Has Spies Across U.S., Officials Warn After Tehran Posts $3M Bounty on Trump

As much as I loathe Trump, he was President and so if such such an event occurred and could conclusively be traced to a foreign government, it would require heavy military retaliation.
Oh C'mon, LG. Not you too?

Why are you all buying this nonsensical excuse to justify war with Iran?

Oh C'mon, LG. Not you too?

Why are you all buying this nonsensical excuse to justify war with Iran?

Did someone mention war with Iran? Maybe we should start with competence at the southern border and backing off this Iran deal the Biden/Kerry administration keep pushing. Iran is talking $hit against the Biden administration. A bunch of d@mn idiots in the WH.

Did someone mention war with Iran? Maybe we should start with competence at the southern border and backing off this Iran deal the Biden/Kerry administration keep pushing. Iran is talking $hit against the Biden administration. A bunch of d@mn idiots in the WH.

As much as I loathe Trump, he was President and so if such such an event occurred and could conclusively be traced to a foreign government, it would require heavy military retaliation.

As much as I dislike Biden and Obama and several others…..an assassination committed by a foreign entity cannot go unpunished….. regardless of party affiliation. ….. of course it has to occur first

There is a qualifier you are ignoring. Of course we would go to war with a country if they whacked our POTUS. Are you stupid?

Did I say that W strung up Saddam because SH was mean to his dad? He didn’t force the government of Iraq to do it. But he didn’t try to stop them either.
Is that what I said? You are the one that brought up W. I simply asked you if you really think we went back to Iraq over Saddam threatening Herbert Walker?

Is that what I said? You are the one that brought up W. I simply asked you if you really think we went back to Iraq over Saddam threatening Herbert Walker?

Looked like a rhetorical question to me. Why are you even asking a year and a half after the targeted comment was posted anyway?

VN Store

Back