Iran fined $10.5 billion over 9/11 terror attacks (not Saudi Arabia)

Pretty much, and Iran is lead by an apocalyptic death cult so I am sure that is in the equation as well.
If only there was a leader to take on the Ayatollah and lead a democratic style government. I'm sure our government would support that guy.:oops:

They believe that the 12th Imam will come back to rule. Chaos has to ensure first. The leadership in Iran would love to spur this along with a major war.
I doubt their top leadership really believes that. I think they just try to play the population. But regardless, that’s one more reason to avoid a theocracy.
edit: I think the US was fortunate that the Moral Majority and their ilk didn't get any more power than they did at their peak.

Last edited:
I doubt their top leadership really believes that. I think they just try to play the population. But regardless, that’s one more reason to avoid a theocracy.
edit: I think the US was fortunate that the Moral Majority and their ilk didn't get any more power than they did at their peak.

Well the population is Persian and a lot of the people don't like the leadership.

Yeah, because our country has been moving in the right direction ever sense their decline...

Even as an atheist, I could think of a far worse fate than having a bunch of Christians/Moral Majority types ruling over this country right now.

Yeah, because our country has been moving in the right direction ever sense their decline...

Even as an atheist, I could think of a far worse fate than having a bunch of Christians/Moral Majority types ruling over this country right now.
They would have done the same as our current gaggle of zealots, just with a different agenda. They'd have packed the administration with their acolytes instead of the best qualified, and would have governed to pander rather than for the good of the country. They'd have tried dictating how to live, what to watch, where to go to school, etc., and othewise forced their views as much as possible on everyone. One difference from today is that they'd have been harder to get rid of since it's tricky to campaign against people who hide behind God.

Last edited:
Report: Prince Charles' charity got donation from bin Ladens

He's just going around collecting bribes. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and who knows who else.

Charles, 73, has faced a series of claims about the operation of his charities. Last month the Sunday Times reported he had accepted bags of cash containing $3 million from Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber Al Thani, the former prime minister of Qatar.

London police are currently investigating a separate allegation that people associated with another of the prince’s charities, the Prince’s Foundation, offered to help a Saudi billionaire secure honors and citizenship in return for donations. Clarence House has said Charles had no knowledge of any such offer.

The Middle East is a weird place. You do know that different sects in these countries and the terrorist may get get backing from other countries.

??? What are you driving at?

That there are different sect’s of Muslims that live in Saudi, Iran, Iraq and most of the Middle East countries. Right? And terrorist may come from one country and be backed by another country. Right?

like the taliban, their base of operation may be in Afghanistan but Iran may back them. Right? But, a lot of taliban members may come from other countries. Right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
That there are different sect’s of Muslims that live in Saudi, Iran, Iraq and most of the Middle East countries. Right? And terrorist may come from one country and be backed by another country. Right?

like the taliban, their base of operation may be in Afghanistan but Iran may back them. Right? But, a lot of taliban members may come from other countries. Right?
OK, so what does that have to do with Prince Charles getting cash from the Bin laden Family and Qataris?

Reuters story from last year...
Sept. 11 victims seek seizure of Iran oil from U.S.-owned tanker

Dozens of attack victims and their families said the Suez Rajan, owned by Los Angeles-based Oaktree Capital Management and idling in Southeast Asia, appeared to be carrying up to 1 million barrels of Iranian oil, violating U.S. sanctions.

And today...
IRGC Warns "Expect To Be Struck Back" As US Starts Offloading Tanker Suspected Of Carrying Iranian Oil | ZeroHedge

The Suez Rajan, according to an FT report from June, had received a license from the U.S. Treasury Department to import Iranian crude into the United States. Its cargo is some 800,000 barrels of crude and, per an unnamed former member of the Biden administration, its arrival in Texas was likely the result of a deal that got struck between the administration and the owners and operators of the vessel.

^^^ good job there, Brandon. So terrible you have atheists looking for Gods people in power.

These leftist loons will destroy this country....by design and with intent.

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back