iRacing?

Bought a slightly used PSVR2 for 340 off ebay from a good seller. Banking on Sony making GT8 on the PS5 and having capability with the PSVR2. I like racing GT7 some now anyway. Definitely selling my Meta 3 now lol
Do wish they kept the eye tracking when used with PC, but still

"This is my last wheel dear, I promise"

Picked up the Simagic GT Hub that gives me a ton of flexibility in wheels as any 7 bolt will fit on here and I have full capability with the hub. This is a 330mm but wanting to buy a NASCAR wheel that is 400mm for this new season. Had the GT Sport wheel but sold it for nearly what I paid for it new because I didnt need the GTS and the hub as well. First alcantara wheel and the material is pretty nice, very different from leather.

I think Pimax got crushed with orders on the light due to price.
Yeah, but I’m a little ticked because I preorder the second it was announced and paid the second they opened that up. Spoke to customer service and she told me they made a mistake and didn’t have me in the first batch,and that she would put me in the second. Don’t really trust that but if she wasn’t fos then I hope to have by the end of June. If not then who knows when I will get it.

Yeah, but I’m a little ticked because I preorder the second it was announced and paid the second they opened that up. Spoke to customer service and she told me they made a mistake and didn’t have me in the first batch,and that she would put me in the second. Don’t really trust that but if she wasn’t fos then I hope to have by the end of June. If not then who knows when I will get it.
I am in same boat. I'll let you know on my end. Just "order received" on my end for tracking.

Reactions: BearCat204

VN Store

Back