Iowa Game Tip Time

Thanks for the post! I was hoping we would play the second game in Columbus on Sunday!
See this is an awkward time for me. I gotta drive back to Knoxville from Memphis on Sunday, so I preferred a later game so I could drive first. Now if I wait till after I won’t get back till late

Reactions: RollerVol
They shoot the 3 ball 0.2 % better than we do; other than that we are ahead of them in every major stat. Unbelievably they have 8 guys that avg. in double figures, and the ninth one averages 9.0.

They shoot the 3 ball 0.2 % better than we do; other than that we are ahead of them in every major stat. Unbelievably they have 8 guys that avg. in double figures, and the ninth one averages 9.0.
LOL Only 4 of their 8 dd guys have shot more than 10 times. Relax.

I was just wondering which one will have a career day on us...somebody usually does...:D:D:D

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s a lot of ppg!

See this is an awkward time for me. I gotta drive back to Knoxville from Memphis on Sunday, so I preferred a later game so I could drive first. Now if I wait till after I won’t get back till late

Well, I hope you are in bed now for you to be on the road to Knoxville by 5am CST due to losing an hour. Otherwise, I guess you are getting to Knoxville around 7:30pm EST. It will still be daylight though!!! LOL

Reactions: Vol49er
Well this sucks

I’ll be at church while the Vols are plying. Don’t worry I’m not skipping because the Vols are on...... I don’t want God to make them lose because I decided to stay home and watch.

Yup. Live in Memphis and go to school at UT so I make it often

When you say LIVE, I hope you aren't saying you are commuting to Knoxville for tests and or classes every week. Surely, you live in Knoxville currently.

VN Store

Back