Iowa Football Players Put Fans On Notice

Again, you have the right to feel the way you do as well as I have the right to feel differently. Nobody has the right to tell anybody else what kneeling at the National Anthem means to them.

I’m not telling you or anyone how to feel about another American protesting. I’m pointing out they have the right to protest in spite of how you feel about it.

So feel free to continue being butthurt over another American’s constitutional right...because that’s your right too.

Last edited:
Strangest thing. People that are willing to threaten others for nothing more than simple forum conversation.

Sir, I'm not an Internet psychiatrist but my better senses tell me that you have anger issues that need to be addressed.

Good Luck!
No threat at all. Your response is one of a keyboard warrior! 😂

I’m not telling you or anyone how to feel about another American protesting. I’m pointing out they have the right to protest in spite of how you feel about it.

So feel free to continue being butthurt over another American’s constitutional right...because that’s your right too.
Why do liberals always have to tell others how THEY feel? Sounds like you are the one getting upset by saying I am butthurt. Pretty childish and liberal of you! 😂 I am simply saying I have just as much right to condemn the players to kneel as they have the right to kneel! 😂

Why do liberals always have to tell others how THEY feel? Sounds like you are the one getting upset by saying I am butthurt. Pretty childish and liberal of you! 😂 I am simply saying I have just as much right to condemn the players to kneel as they have the right to kneel! 😂

Pretty sure I specifically said I’m not telling you or anyone how you should feel. It’s right there in my last post.

And why does GV15 have a hard on for labeling people as liberal who allegedly disagree with him? 😂

With respect to the bolded part of your post, we are actually in agreement.

But feel free to keep labeling...

Pretty sure I specifically said I’m not telling you or anyone how you should feel. It’s right there in my last post.

And why does GV15 have a hard on for labeling people as liberal who allegedly disagree with him? 😂

With respect to the bolded part of your post, we are actually in agreement.

But feel free to keep labeling...
Hey LW I think YOU were the one who so liberally labeled me "butthurt"! Not that I care what you think of me, just pointing out your hypocrisy!

VN Store

Back