INVADE LEXINGTON

What are you talking about impressive? These are at kickoff and 5 min before in a stadium that holds half of what we do.
I see a whole lot of space for orange. I hope we take the place over and put the Kentucky scum in their place. In case anyone can't already tell I've got little to no respect for the blue shite

Reactions: TAZVOL75
I'm headed to UK for the first time - anybody have parking tips. Also considering getting there by 3:30 and going to find a place to watch LSU-Bama - any suggestions on what is close to the stadium (walking distance).

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I'm headed to UK for the first time - anybody have parking tips. Also considering getting there by 3:30 and going to find a place to watch LSU-Bama - any suggestions on what is close to the stadium (walking distance).

Put this app on your phone and it will reserve the best parking. It works based upon supply / demand / time of arrival / etc.

Download the Clutch! App!

Unfortunately Kentucky is not participating.

Argh!

Ok, are you interested in spending the night?

If so, the Holiday Inn Express down on Export Street is excellent! It will covered up with 'ALL VOLS'.

And, the parking there is included with cost of room. It is a very easy walk to Kroger Field.

There are many food places where you settle in for late lunch w/CBS playing. The Bama-LSU game will be on everywhere you go.

Goooooooooooooooooooooo V-O-L-S!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jps2194 and AllVols
I’ve never had trouble parking there, but I’d Uber since that’ll probably be the same cost as parking. And it’s easier.
Parking is NOT the same anymore. Gone are the days you could just roll up to a lot and drop $25-30 bucks and park. All lots are now donor/season lots-must have hang tag. Can't park along Cooper Dr and other streets near there either. No first come/first pay/first served lots!!!

When they want you to hold up their silly little sign, DON'T participate.

That makes them all mad back at the coal mines.... :)

ENTUCKY CAN..............bwaaaaaaa waaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Entucky.jpg

Parking is NOT the same anymore. Gone are the days you could just roll up to a lot and drop $25-30 bucks and park. All lots are now donor/season lots-must have hang tag. Can't park along Cooper Dr and other streets near there either. No first come/first pay/first served lots!!!
Based on this I bought a parking pass close to the stadium. Thanks for the heads up.

Argh!

Ok, are you interested in spending the night?

If so, the Holiday Inn Express down on Export Street is excellent! It will covered up with 'ALL VOLS'.

And, the parking there is included with cost of room. It is a very easy walk to Kroger Field.

There are many food places where you settle in for late lunch w/CBS playing. The Bama-LSU game will be on everywhere you go.

Goooooooooooooooooooooo V-O-L-S!!!!!!!!!!!
Just arrived where you’re talking about. Booked several months ago before they jacked the prices up. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back