INVADE LEXINGTON

Plenty of tickets available, from $50 to $995. Selling for face value. I did not see any blocks available to checking-nor have I seen any effort or coordination for such, it requires a lot more work than just some drunk on twitter saying let's do this! Nonetheless, I'd be surprised if tickets aren't still for sale on game day, so if you're unable to make solid plans, but can go in the last minute-you should be able to get a seat.

We need to but our own stadium hasn't been full as of late

You’re right, but we are still consistently seeing attendance around 80,000+ fans. Most stadiums do not even hold that many fans. I believe we should be doing better, but still I am proud of the loyalty of VolNation. Look around and see what the fan bases of Arkansas, Florida State, and other programs do. Heck even Georgia hasn’t sold their stadium out every game this year.

Never been to Lexington. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Lexington SW. Google says it’s about 20 minutes from the stadium. Of course with game day traffic who knows how long. Anyone have any info on stadium parking? Or would it be easier to Uber from the hotel?

Never been to Lexington. We are staying at the Holiday Inn Lexington SW. Google says it’s about 20 minutes from the stadium. Of course with game day traffic who knows how long. Anyone have any info on stadium parking? Or would it be easier to Uber from the hotel?

I’ve never had trouble parking there, but I’d Uber since that’ll probably be the same cost as parking. And it’s easier.

Reactions: Volman065

VN Store

Back