Introducing Lady Vol Rookie Hoopster Kamiko Williams

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
One of the newest Tennessee Lady Vols hopes her background playing basketball in Germany will translate into the physical style that distinguishes Southeastern Conference play. Kamiko Williams, a 5'11" freshman guard from Clarksville, Tenn., spent most of her youth overseas while her father, U.S. Master Sergeant Vincent Williams, was stationed in Germany.

More...

I'm just wondering why did Coach Summitt sit this young lady the entire game to only play her the last 7 mintues, come on they were up by 50 points at one point in time. If it was because of conditioning, I noticed a few players whom of which started the game that were walking up and down the court an it was early in the first half, however those players continued to play. I really would like to know what's really going on.

[QUOTE="JUSTHOOPIN";2909812]I'm just wondering why did Coach Summitt sit this young lady the entire game to only play her the last 7 mintues, come on they were up by 50 points at one point in time. If it was because of conditioning, I noticed a few players whom of which started the game that were walking up and down the court an it was early in the first half, however those players continued to play. I really would like to know what's really going on.[/QUOTE]

"if you don't practice hard you don't get minutes!"

VN Store

Back