Intro

touchdown

Hey guys I'm TD from Centerville, TN. 19 yrs old. I was born at Baptist Hospital in Nashville but have lived in Atlanta most of my life till about a year ago, which is why I post over at Hawksquawk.net as "Swish" where you can get an idea for my general attitude lol.. My whole family bleeds orange and it carried over in full force! I'm a cook at a nice restauraunt here...anyway I try to promote community on these types of boards and I'm not generally one of those "bench the QB and fire the Coach" type of guys.

Anyway, the loss last night sucked big time :cray: but we will get over it and grow from it--remember we lost to Cal and came back to the GA Dome for the championship game and were basically an INT away from BCS land.

Go Vols!

P.S. I friggin love this smiley. :rock:

Welcome to the board. Maintain a sense of humor and a thick skin.

Welcome. There are some posters you must avoid at all costs. egotisticalmoron & Volsforever27 are both predatory toward young men. They probably have to register. Trust no one other than me. Nissniss has a Mrs. Robinson side if you know what I mean. hmanvolfan will try to get you on PBR, and Hohenfelsvol runs down the road and rides bicycles in skimpy clothes. Orange Empire is just plain weird, no one knows just how many serial killings he may be responsible for. Volwindy used to have a leather whip in her avatar, and she knows how to use it. Oh, and she is never wrong. Volsgal is a good egg, but she is a mystery to most the other posters. Vader is on the dark side of the Force. If you think you misspelled something, you'll find out from BigPapaVol. If you drink the wrong beer, USAFVol will let you know. Have fun!

And rbroyles just proved that the rumors of his senility are true... just say "it's OK", give him some prune juice, then move along.

Oh, and welcome to the board.

Welcome to the nut house. What size of straight jacket will you need?

Welcome. There are some posters you must avoid at all costs. egotisticalmoron & Volsforever27 are both predatory toward young men. They probably have to register. Trust no one other than me. Nissniss has a Mrs. Robinson side if you know what I mean. hmanvolfan will try to get you on PBR, and Hohenfelsvol runs down the road and rides bicycles in skimpy clothes. Orange Empire is just plain weird, no one knows just how many serial killings he may be responsible for. Volwindy used to have a leather whip in her avatar, and she knows how to use it. Oh, and she is never wrong. Volsgal is a good egg, but she is a mystery to most the other posters. Vader is on the dark side of the Force. If you think you misspelled something, you'll find out from BigPapaVol. If you drink the wrong beer, USAFVol will let you know. Have fun!

and me....like stink on poo.

Welcome to the board, touchdown. :hi: The sarcasm is thick & heavy on here most of the time, but it's often in good fun. Try to take things in that spirit.

VN Store

Back