Internet Explorer 7

kptvol

I installed the new Explorer and ever since, Volnation has been really screwy. I get "IE cannot display the webpage" messages constantly. The Volnation banner at the top of the screen appears scrambled. Also, I can't use quick edit. Often only half the page will load with several lines of html showing. Is anyone else having problems like this?

I use IE7 and it works fine. I also have a bunch of other software to compensate for white IE7 doesn't have, compared to Firefox...

It's annoying, because everything worked totally fine before the upgrade.

Weird, I use IE 7 (when I am not using firefox) and I haven't had any issues at all? Did you try clearing your cache mabe? :dunno:

Weird, I use IE 7 (when I am not using firefox) and I haven't had any issues at all? Did you try clearing your cache mabe? :dunno:

Actually, I tried that last night. It's been working fine ever since. I wonder what the problem was. Thanks for the advice.

I am on Firefox now. Use IE7 too. For me IE7 is full of issues both at work and at times getting on Volnation. For the most part I think it is work firewall issues.

I use it too. No problems. I like the whole tab feature. Don't use it too often to think about it. But it's cool anyways.

firefox does tabs much better and quicker. Especially with the tab mix plus extension.

VN Store

Back