Interesting to see UCF offense without Heupel.

That INT by the UCF D-lineman was one of the best big guy plays you'll ever see.
Oh I agree. Thats the kind of stuff thats shown on draft day highlight reels. He was coming fast and qb unloaded and he made himself big and then catch and run. Textbook.

Sure wish we had Brandon Johnson back this year, he has caught two bullets with tight coverage, one for a TD.
You talking about the guy that let the winning touchdown pass go straight through his hands when we lost to South Carolina. Yeah everyone looks better when they leave Tennessee

Having a good qb is everything.I don't know much on Gabriel,kids been electric.Im not sure if thats Heupel magic or kids just that good honestly.If Milton or another decent qb had hit just 2 or 3 of those deep routes,or the wide open td then the narrative with Heupel is a different story.Heupel hedging his bets on Milton right now,I trust the dude but I have some doubts like anyone else.
The real difference:
Mal now has Heup's horses.
Heup now has cornbread's horses
You can't plow a big field without good big horses.

That was a great game to watch. That guy that ran the interception back for Louisville was not going to be denied! He was running like Hyenas were on his butt!!!

I think so. I’d have been good with Malzhan but I like Heupel. It still perplexes me that Auburn fired an 8-4 SEC coach to hire a 9-3 Mountain West coach.
But that Mountian west coach has auburn averaging 60+ points a game right now. Maybe they will score 60 on Penn State tonight.

I think so. I’d have been good with Malzhan but I like Heupel. It still perplexes me that Auburn fired an 8-4 SEC coach to hire a 9-3 Mountain West coach.
Supposedly because Gus couldn’t beat Saban. Yet, who does beat Saban?

But that Mountian west coach has auburn averaging 60+ points a game right now. Maybe they will score 60 on Penn State tonight.
Against nobodies, and they looked rough the first half last week. He might be better than Gus but it sure isn’t a slam dunk. What is a slam dunk is that Auburn will not score 60 tonight. They won’t hit 30.

Sad about Gabriel. Looks like out for a while, without him UCF season is lost. That dude was going to be a first or second round pick.

VN Store

Back