Interesting to see UCF offense without Heupel.

Eastknox865

Sure wish we had Brandon Johnson back this year, he has caught two bullets with tight coverage, one for a TD.
You talking about the guy that let the winning touchdown pass go straight through his hands when we lost to South Carolina. Yeah everyone looks better when they leave Tennessee

savannahfan

Having a good qb is everything.I don't know much on Gabriel,kids been electric.Im not sure if thats Heupel magic or kids just that good honestly.If Milton or another decent qb had hit just 2 or 3 of those deep routes,or the wide open td then the narrative with Heupel is a different story.Heupel hedging his bets on Milton right now,I trust the dude but I have some doubts like anyone else.
The real difference:
Mal now has Heup's horses.
Heup now has cornbread's horses
You can't plow a big field without good big horses.

hUTch2002

Wait til next year!
But that Mountian west coach has auburn averaging 60+ points a game right now. Maybe they will score 60 on Penn State tonight.
Against nobodies, and they looked rough the first half last week. He might be better than Gus but it sure isn’t a slam dunk. What is a slam dunk is that Auburn will not score 60 tonight. They won’t hit 30.

VN Store