Interesting practice note: Pruitt had them practicing out in the cold... Butch however...

Too many people with a Butch fetish.

Man, its been over 2 years. Let it ride and get a life already..

Exactly!

It just seems pointless to constantly keep bringing up former coaches just so we can run them down. They're gone and they're not coming back. Be thankful.

Exactly!

It just seems pointless to constantly keep bringing up former coaches just so we can run them down. They're gone and they're not coming back. Be thankful.

I thought you were being sarcastic in that last post because you've done so much Butch defending in this thread, but now I see your serious. Its confusing, but I'm easily confused.

Reactions: Hacksaw
I thought you were being sarcastic in that last post because you've done so much Butch defending in this thread, but now I see your serious. Its confusing, but I'm easily confused.

It's okay. You're among friends. We're not here to judge.

...unless you're a former head coach, but I guess that goes without saying.

Butch Jones has 84 wins as a college football head coach, 4 conference championships and is 4-2 in bowl games. He didn't get the job done here, but I don't think it was from lack of trying. He did some good things and now he's gone. Ultimately, he's not the one to blame for the downfall of the program.
I hope the Arkansas AD isn't reading this. We need a break from the payments to him.

Reactions: VetVol
I hope you’re right about 2020 but my biggest concern is at QB. By this point Butch already had Dobbs established as the guy to lead the team for the next 2 years. Pruitt is still playing musical QBs while many fans are putting all their 2020 hopes on a true freshman who might end up signing with LSU

Yeah and we lose our two best receivers... but I think if JG continues to improve we will be in good shape as long as our 2nd string WRs do too!

Reactions: 08Vol
Butch Jones is a top used car salesmen, but can’t develop a football player to save his
Trumpet

If you're playing Mizzou in November at night, you better be ready to play in cold, wet, miserable conditions.
The long-range, (projected), forecast is showing unfavorable conditions like a cold-front moving in after about a 3-4 hr rain on Friday. Can't be that accurate being that far out, but maybe close.

VN Store

Back